$2100 computer peripherals

I already have my computer in order but now I'm in the market peripherals.

The empty ones I need help with or if the ones I filled in are a big mistake please tell me.

Headphones-Bose ae2i's

Studio monitors-

Recording mic-audio technica at2020

Chair-

Monitor-acer t232hl (touch screen for windows 8.1)

Monitor-Asus pa248q (for video work)

Mouse- Logitech g700s

Keyboard-Logitech g710+

Desk-

Amp-

Capture card-

Video editing software-

Please suggest anything that I missed thanks.

Mousepad- Steel Series QcK

Get a mechanical keyboard as well

CPU: i7-4770k CPU Cooler: NH-D14 RAM: Crucial Ballistix Sport 8gb GPU: EVGA Superclocked 780 ti MOBO: ASUS Maximus VI Gene PSU: Corsair RM 850 Case: Bitfenix Prodigy M

$2100 for peripherals. You have got to be kidding me. Please tell me you spent more than that on the actual PC.

Want to find parts in your budget? Logical Increments is the guide you need. | In the market for a headset? Read this thread. | If you're looking for headphones, please refer to this thread. | Stop being backhanded when offering advice.

CPU: Intel i7-3770K @ 3.5 GHz | CPU Cooler: Thermaltake Frio OCK | Motherboard: ASUS P8Z77-V LK | Memory: 16 GB Corsair Vengeance LP (DDR3-1600) | GPU: MSI Radeon HD 7870 GHz Edition x 2 (Crossfire) | Storage: 120 GB Kingston SSDNow V300 SSD, 2 TB Toshiba HDD | PSU: Corsair TX850 V2 | Case: In-Win Mana 136 (Black)
Monitor: ASUS VS248H-P | Keyboard: Corsair Vengeance K70 (Cherry MX Brown) | Mouse: Logitech G500 | Speakers: Logitech X-140 | Headphones: Philips Fidelio X1, Sony MDR-X05 | Webcam: Logitech C510

Mousepad- Steel Series QcK

Get a mechanical keyboard as well

That keyboard has cherry mx brown last time I checked

$2100 for peripherals. You have got to be kidding me. Please tell me you spent more than that on the actual PC.

$2100 is what I spent on the pc so don't worry

Well, to be fair he does have a desk, chair and amp on the list, those things can easily suck money right from your bank account.

$2100 is what I spent on the pc so don't worry

Assuming you haven't already bought the Bose headphones, I could recommend several pairs that I think you'd prefer to listen to. If you're prepared to spend that kind of cheddar on peripherals and accessories for your PC, I can recommend either the Sennheiser HD 558 (or 598, which are a "better" 558 but both are great) or Philips Fidelio X1.

Want to find parts in your budget? Logical Increments is the guide you need. | In the market for a headset? Read this thread. | If you're looking for headphones, please refer to this thread. | Stop being backhanded when offering advice.

CPU: Intel i7-3770K @ 3.5 GHz | CPU Cooler: Thermaltake Frio OCK | Motherboard: ASUS P8Z77-V LK | Memory: 16 GB Corsair Vengeance LP (DDR3-1600) | GPU: MSI Radeon HD 7870 GHz Edition x 2 (Crossfire) | Storage: 120 GB Kingston SSDNow V300 SSD, 2 TB Toshiba HDD | PSU: Corsair TX850 V2 | Case: In-Win Mana 136 (Black)
Monitor: ASUS VS248H-P | Keyboard: Corsair Vengeance K70 (Cherry MX Brown) | Mouse: Logitech G500 | Speakers: Logitech X-140 | Headphones: Philips Fidelio X1, Sony MDR-X05 | Webcam: Logitech C510

Assuming you haven't already bought the Bose headphones, I could recommend several pairs that I think you'd prefer to listen to.

I haven't bought anything on the list so go ahead

I haven't bought anything on the list so go ahead

I edited my last post to include a couple really good suggestions. They're open-back headphones, so use them indoors or in quiet environments only.

Also, if you need to shave a few dollars off of the AT2020 (which I would recommend, that microphone is overkill for the general user unless you plan to do professional YouTube videos), then I suggest a Blue Snowball, or even an Antlion ModMic attached to one of the pairs of headphones I suggested.

Assuming you haven't already bought the Bose headphones, I could recommend several pairs that I think you'd prefer to listen to. If you're prepared to spend that kind of cheddar on peripherals and accessories for your PC, I can recommend either the Sennheiser HD 558 (or 598, which are a "better" 558 but both are great) or Philips Fidelio X1.

I've heard the sennhiser hd8 dj are good as we'll do you have an opinion on them

I edited my last post to include a couple really good suggestions. They're open-back headphones, so use them indoors or in quiet environments only.

Also, if you need to shave a few dollars off of the AT2020 (which I would recommend, that microphone is overkill for the general user unless you plan to do professional YouTube videos), then I suggest a Blue Snowball, or even an Antlion ModMic attached to one of the pairs of headphones I suggested.

Ok any ideas for a studio monitor

I've heard the sennhiser hd8 dj are good as we'll do you have an opinion on them

Yes, I do, as a matter of fact: Nobody would care about them if Linus hadn't reviewed them. They are meant for professional DJs, not the general user, and the bundled accessories and sound signature will reflect that. I understand why the general user would love to own those headphones, but to be perfectly blunt, I would sooner recommend the Sennheiser HD 600 for that money.

I'm going to consolidate all my suggestions into this post so I don't have to congest the thread. Check for edits.

Headphones: Sennheiser HD 558/598, Philips Fidelio X1

Studio Monitors: Audioengine A2+ or a pair of bookshelf speakers paired with a Lepai LP-2020A+.

Recording Microphone: Blue Snowball, Antlion ModMic

Chair: Whatever you think is comfortable. A lot of pleather chairs will wear out and flake away after at least a year of use, so keep that in mind.

Monitor: Asus PA278Q (don't bother with a touchscreen, it isn't as essential as you think)

Mouse: Very personal; Logitech G700s is both wired and wireless, but can be too heavy. Try the Logitech G602.

Keyboard: Corsair Vengeance K70, Logitech G710+. Absolutely recommend the former.

Desk: Find something from Ikea or a local store that looks good to you. Too many factors to suggest one.

Amp: With the headphones I suggested, you won't need one. If you find a pair of headphones that needs an amp, though, Objective2+ODAC.

Capture card: Not my area of expertise. I guess something from Hauppauge or AVermedia?

Video editing software: Adobe Premiere, for lack of knowledge on other options.

Some other things to consider:

Mouse surface: SteelSeries QcK or 4HD; cloth will wear out but is a little more comfortable. I use the 4HD because it's a plastic surface.

Webcam: Logitech C920, I suppose. Logitech C525 or Microsoft LifeCam-something if you want to be more frugal.

UPS: APC Back-UPS 650 or Cyberpower 1350. Seriously consider one of these if you plan to do professional work.

Router: Asus RT-AC66U or Asus RT-N66U if you don't need AC wireless for mobile devices like tablets and phones. Probably don't actually need this.

External RAID Array: Not really necessary. Professionals use them and you can easily swap out hard drives in it, but all you really need are drives inside your PC.

Yes, I do, as a matter of fact: Nobody would care about them if Linus hadn't reviewed them. They are meant for professional DJs, not the general user, and the bundled accessories and sound signature will reflect that. I understand why the general user would love to own those headphones, but to be perfectly blunt, I would sooner recommend the Sennheiser HD 600 for that money.

Ok how do the sennheiser hd 598 sound

Ok any ideas for a studio monitor

For monitors, you could get something like the M-Audio BX8 D2s or BX5 D2s or if you save some money you could get the KRK RP5 RoKit G3s. Those are all pretty good ones

Potatoes are good for your nostrils.

For monitors, you could get something like the M-Audio BX8 D2s or BX5 D2s or if you save some money you could get the KRK RP5 RoKit G3s. Those are all pretty good ones

Thanks

For tables, I suggest you look thru the Amazon best seller's list: http://www.amazon.com/Best-Sellers-Office-Products-Computer-Desks/zgbs/office-products/1069106

I tend to prefer Ikea, but that is cos I live in Sweden and they tend to be best value for money over here, not sure how it is in the US (Assuming you live in US).

I do have a table I can use I was just wondering if anyone was going to suggest some elite gaming table brand or something thank you for suggesting tho :)