Borderlands 2 (LFG)

DoubleY

I am playing Borderlands 2 right now and I want someone to join me on my journeys. I'm about half way through level 50 (Commando), and about to complete the end game again (killing Jack and the Warrior) 

Who would like to join me? :D

I would prefer if you were between levels 47-53.

I also have all of the DLC, so we could play some of that if you wanted. 

Add me on Steam (same name as on LTT) if you want to join me :D

I wish I could i am high level as well but....i don't want to mention why I can not

Current system - ThinkPad Yoga 460

ExSystems

Spoiler

Laptop - ASUS FX503VD

|| Case: NZXT H440 ❤️|| MB: Gigabyte GA-Z170XP-SLI || CPU: Skylake Chip || Graphics card : GTX 970 Strix || RAM: Crucial Ballistix 16GB || Storage:1TB WD+500GB WD + 120Gb HyperX savage|| Monitor: Dell U2412M+LG 24MP55HQ+Philips TV ||  PSU CX600M || 

i once had a trainer running in the game and for some reason it also effected the players

they couldnt understand how they were carrying soo much stuff  :P

If your grave doesn't say "rest in peace" on it You are automatically drafted into the skeleton war.

I wish I could i am high level as well but....i don't want to mention why I can not

its cheap now pretty sure you can afford it :P

If your grave doesn't say "rest in peace" on it You are automatically drafted into the skeleton war.

its cheap now pretty sure you can afford it :P

since i already finished the game thrice

i don't think i feel like any more

Current system - ThinkPad Yoga 460

ExSystems

Spoiler

Laptop - ASUS FX503VD

|| Case: NZXT H440 ❤️|| MB: Gigabyte GA-Z170XP-SLI || CPU: Skylake Chip || Graphics card : GTX 970 Strix || RAM: Crucial Ballistix 16GB || Storage:1TB WD+500GB WD + 120Gb HyperX savage|| Monitor: Dell U2412M+LG 24MP55HQ+Philips TV ||  PSU CX600M || 

shucks my best charecter is 45 i think

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1

shucks my best charecter is 45 i think

You'd probably get raped by everyone if you played with me :P

You'd probably get raped by everyone if you played with me :P

I get raped buy everyone anyways, tried to kill a super badass constructor, basically have to fine somewhere in which you can hit it and it cant hit back

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1

I get raped buy everyone anyways, tried to kill a super badass constructor, basically have to fine somewhere in which you can hit it and it cant hit back

That's why you should farm Golden Keys to get better weapons. 

That's why you should farm Golden Keys to get better weapons. 

i did that, i follow the devs on twitter and gobble up the keys when i can.Maybe in a few days we can play if i get time.

Listen if you care.

My best character was level 67 I think. I played on the Xbox back then and I don't have it anymore.

Potatoes are good for your nostrils.

I am playing Borderlands 2 right now and I want someone to join me on my journeys. I'm about half way through level 50 (Commando), and about to complete the end game again (killing Jack and the Warrior) 

Who would like to join me? :D

I would prefer if you were between levels 47-53.

I also have all of the DLC, so we could play some of that if you wanted. 

Add me on Steam (same name as on LTT) if you want to join me :D

Only just bought it and im a grand level of..... 3 :D

CPU Intel i7-6700k | Motherboard ASUS Maximus Hero VIII | GPU MSI GTX 970 | RAM 16 GB Corsair Vengeance 3000Mhz | Cooling Noctua NH-D15 | Storage 240GB Crucial M500; 2TB Seagate Barracuda | PSU EVGA 850w | Case Phatek Enthoo Pro M Acrylic

Only just bought it and im a grand level of..... 3 :D

Soon, young grasshopper :D

Soon, young grasshopper :D

I had an old save that was level 30 something and then something went wrong with my hard drive and i had to reinstall everything and lost my save -.-

CPU Intel i7-6700k | Motherboard ASUS Maximus Hero VIII | GPU MSI GTX 970 | RAM 16 GB Corsair Vengeance 3000Mhz | Cooling Noctua NH-D15 | Storage 240GB Crucial M500; 2TB Seagate Barracuda | PSU EVGA 850w | Case Phatek Enthoo Pro M Acrylic

I had an old save that was level 30 something and then something went wrong with my hard drive and i had to reinstall everything and lost my save -.-

I heard that BL2 used to have use issues with people loosing gave saves. @ lost 3 level 50 characters because of it (or something along those lines)

I heard that BL2 used to have use issues with people loosing gave saves. @ lost 3 level 50 characters because of it (or something along those lines)

Wow..... pretty bad then, and now I'm finding it hard getting back into it -.- been playing alot of Batman recently, plus i just nabbed Arkham Origins from GMG for £6 :P that'll keep me going for a while, but after that I may have to try and really get into borderlands again :)

5 characters and they were lv 50 and higher

-The Bellerophon- Obsidian 550D-i5-3570k@4.5Ghz -Asus Sabertooth Z77-16GB Corsair Dominator Platinum 1866Mhz-x2 EVGA GTX 760 Dual FTW 4GB-Creative Sound Blaster XF-i Titanium-OCZ Vertex Plus 120GB-Seagate Barracuda 2TB- https://linustechtips.com/main/topic/60154-the-not-really-a-build-log-build-log/ Twofold http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/121043-twofold-a-dual-itx-system/ How great is EVGA? http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/110662-evga-how-great-are-they/#entry1478299

I have a level 51 or 52 Commando. My steam name is Wolfie2554. I have a mic.

Would you do raid bosses too?

NZXT Phantom 410 Gunmetal | Asus Z87-A (don't ask why I have a Z mobo with a non k cpu, have my reasons)| Intel Core i7 4770 | XGIMATEK Dark Knight II| 8GB Corsair Vengeance | 120GB SKHynix | 2tb WD Green | Gigabyte GTX 770 OC | OCZ 750W ZT | Logitech DiNovo Edge | Logitech G602

Would you do raid bosses too?

Yea. We have been doing some DLC recently. Mainly farming a bar (I forgot the name of it) for xp.