Worst Battlefield 4 map

Pitou

For me its Golmund Railway cant stand that slow ass map 

Golmund has three separed battles going at any point. Or even 4 sometimes. There's the air battle, battle for ABC with mainly inf and some stupid tanks wondering there to be killed easily. Mainly armor battle on lower flags and some inf action on F(the hall where mobile artillery is). Pick a fight and stick with it.

If you compared ever BF 4 map to one of 3 Planetside 2 maps you would realize which game is the better Battlefield game.

And if you compare mechanics and players base you realize which is more fun in shorter time. For me waiting and raping for 20mins in base isn't fun way to spend good time.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

Hmm, I'm not a big fan of the 2014 Metro, but I can't really say it's a bad map, au contraire I find it to be very good, and so is Locker. 

I generally dislike all of the dragon rising maps, as they are probabbly the worst maps in whole bf history (I haven't played battlefield free, and don't remember Vietnam and battlefield friends maps). Basically all of the dragon rising maps, save for the Silk Road are crap. Silk Road can be fun in some scenarios.

Firestorm 2014 Isn't particurarly fun either. Caspian Border 2014 is loads of fun on the other hand. The original maps are all good, but I got sick of Siege of Shanghai after playing beta extensively, but the maps overall aren't bad at all. You have small run and gun maps (like Locker and Silk Road TDM), and you have big battle maps (like Parcel storm CQL, Hainan CQL, golmud CQL...) and they all do a good job.

But you see, all of the maps in BF have many versions and functions, for instance you can play Silk Road on a conquest large and enjoy a big vehicle battle wit a fort in the middle, or you could play Silk Road in TDM and enjoy close quarter run'n'gun action, and that's what makes BF maps special.

I can't really decide on the worst map between the Dragon Pass and the Altai Range. All of the maps are good for some game modes, and bad for others but these two suck at any game mode.

Intel 4770k@4.6GHz, ASUS ROG Maximus VI Hero, Kingston HyperX Beast 2x8GB 2400MHz CL11, Gigabyte GTX 1070 Gaming, Kingston HyperX 3k 240GB - RAID0 (2x120Gb), 2xWD 1TB (Blue and Green), Corsair H100i, Corsair AX860, CoolerMaster HAF X, ASUS STRIX Tactic pro, Logitech G400S, HyperX Cloud II, Logitech X530, Acer Predator X34.

Golmund has three separed battles going at any point. Or even 4 sometimes. There's the air battle, battle for ABC with mainly inf and some stupid tanks wondering there to be killed easily. Mainly armor battle on lower flags and some inf action on F(the hall where mobile artillery is). Pick a fight and stick with it.

And if you compare mechanics and players base you realize which is more fun in shorter time. For me waiting and raping for 20mins in base isn't fun way to spend good time.

I never wait. Just leave that bas and go and attack another. I guess it depends how you like to play games. Plus if you are ever waiting just stir up a conversation with your trusty Platoon. I generally talk with my outfit a lot during downtime if we ever get any. We pick fights that last for days sometimes which is great if you have an entire day to attack or defend a single base.

(\__/)

(='.'=)

(")_(")  GTX 1070 5820K 500GB Samsung EVO SSD 1TB WD Green 16GB of RAM Corsair 540 Air Black EVGA Supernova 750W Gold  Logitech G502 Fiio E10 Wharfedale Diamond 220 Yamaha A-S501 Lian Li Fan Controller NHD-15 KBTalking Keyboard