Anime Club - Heaven Society

JLCitadel

there are alot more characters like that then you may think 

Which ones?

GPU: Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming CPU: i5-4570 RAM: 2x4gb Crucial Ballistix Sport 1600Mhz Motherboard: ASRock Z87 Extreme3 PSU: EVGA GS 650 CPU cooler: Be quiet! Shadow Rock 2 Case: Define R5 Storage: Crucial MX100 512GB

Which ones?

just use the anime character search site lol , plug in blonde , long hair , male and bam tonnes of results 

Please quote me or tag me if your trying to talk to me , I might see it through all my other notifications ^_^

Spoiler
Spoiler
the current list of dead cards is as follows 2 evga gtx 980ti acx 2.0 , 1 evga gtx 980 acx 2.0 1600mhz core 2100mhz ram golden chip card ... failed hardcore , 1 290x that caught fire , 1 hd 7950 .

may you all rest in peaces in the giant pc in the sky

I'm a guy with long blond hair and 1.8m height. I don't think any similar anime character exists, but if you leave out the height part, Edward Elric gets pretty close. Although his hairstyle is significantly different from mine.

Try being a six foot two male with below ear level hair thats a mix between black and brown -_-

Cpu:

Intel i5 4460 Motherboard:Msi Z97S Sli krait Ram:HyperX Fury White (2x4) Storage:Seagate 1tb/Samsung 850 Evo 120gb Gpu:Gtx 960 2gb sc Case:S340 Black Psu:Corsair Rm 650w 80+ Gold certified

My anime list : http://myanimelist.net/animelist/KRImSIN

Jeez you guys are tall.

point being ? (im 6 foot tall as well) 

insert some short person joke here 

Please quote me or tag me if your trying to talk to me , I might see it through all my other notifications ^_^

Spoiler
Spoiler
the current list of dead cards is as follows 2 evga gtx 980ti acx 2.0 , 1 evga gtx 980 acx 2.0 1600mhz core 2100mhz ram golden chip card ... failed hardcore , 1 290x that caught fire , 1 hd 7950 .

point being ? (im 6 foot tall as well)

insert some short person joke here

I'm not as tall as you guys but I'm not short either. Just didn't know we had that many tall people employed here.

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

I'm not as tall as you guys but I'm not short either. Just didn't know we had that many tall people employed here.

lol , ill take a stab at it ... your like what ... 5ft 6? 

Spoiler
Spoiler

Erm... Is 5' 6" (~170 cm for non-Muricans) considered short for an adult (though I still consider myself a child)? If yes, then good; I am just bellow that (168 cm), and kinda wish that I was a little shorter than this.

Never trust my advice. Only take any and all advice from me with a grain of salt. Just a heads up.

Erm... Is 5' 6" (~170 cm for non-Muricans) considered short? If yes, then good; I am just bellow that (168 cm), and kinda wish that I was a little shorter than this.

i think that's average height ? 

Spoiler
Spoiler

i think that's average height ? 

I dunno... It depends on regions, I think. Plus on the internet I have seen majority state that they are higher than 5' 6"... And if that's the "average" height, then that statistic is a bit outdated ("When everyone is above average, no-one is")

Never trust my advice. Only take any and all advice from me with a grain of salt. Just a heads up.

I dunno... It depends on regions, I think. Plus on the internet I have seen majority state that they are higher than 5' 6"... And if that's the "average" height, then that statistic is a bit outdated ("When everyone is above average, no-one is")

I think it's closer to 1.75m being the average, not sure about how high that is in feet for you Americans.

GPU: Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming CPU: i5-4570 RAM: 2x4gb Crucial Ballistix Sport 1600Mhz Motherboard: ASRock Z87 Extreme3 PSU: EVGA GS 650 CPU cooler: Be quiet! Shadow Rock 2 Case: Define R5 Storage: Crucial MX100 512GB

I am 5' 7" with shoes on.

Installing AMD proprietary drivers now. Let's hope these work (the open source ones didn't).

Gonna install kdenlive in the mean time (Sony Vegas Pro level video editor that is free for Linux).

† Christian Member †

For my pertinent links to guides, reviews, and anything similar, go here, and look under the spoiler labeled such. A brief history of Unix and it's relation to OS X by Builder.

Where is your pc setup?

doesn't @Oshino Shinobu have like a baller setup?

It's complete now. Not making any more changes to it. Next upgrade will be a completely new system. Not really sure what to do with some of the parts though, like the slightly hacked up 750D and painted coolers.

On another note, I have a 4 hour drive this morning so that I can stay the night for a meeting tomorrow morning that probably going to take less than an hour, then another 4 hour drive back. Not even sure why I have to go. 

tumblr_mvtiowqeWE1rb06tgo1_500.gif

Sometimes I get the feeling that @Vitalius just likes almost every single post in this thread for no real reason.

Sometimes I get the feeling that @Vitalius just likes almost every single post in this thread for no real reason.

It's not for no reason. I like the post if I liked reading it. And to show you that I read it. No like. No read. Usually.

Good height for an arm rest

git rekt fagt

fite mi 1v1 snipers-only crossfire bb

I will DESTROY YOU. (this shit talking is going to come back and bite me, i know it)

† Christian Member †

For my pertinent links to guides, reviews, and anything similar, go here, and look under the spoiler labeled such. A brief history of Unix and it's relation to OS X by Builder.

It's complete now. Not making any more changes to it. Next upgrade will be a completely new system. Not really sure what to do with some of the parts though, like the slightly hacked up 750D and painted coolers.

Yeah but isn't your  overall set up like really nice?

Cpu:

Intel i5 4460 Motherboard:Msi Z97S Sli krait Ram:HyperX Fury White (2x4) Storage:Seagate 1tb/Samsung 850 Evo 120gb Gpu:Gtx 960 2gb sc Case:S340 Black Psu:Corsair Rm 650w 80+ Gold certified

My anime list : http://myanimelist.net/animelist/KRImSIN

It's not for no reason. I like the post if I liked reading it. And to show you that I read it. No like. No read. Usually. git rekt fagt

fite mi 1v1 snipers-only crossfire bb

I will DESTROY YOU. (this shit talking is going to come back and bite me, i know it)

nah m8, crossfire's shit. meet me rust, ye? I gonna wallbang no scope ur ass. u cant evun rech mi hed shortie

I find it hard to type like that. I had to deliberately "correct" my correct grammar a few times. 

Yeah but isn't your  overall set up like really nice?

Well, I like it, at least. Monitors are a bit all over the place right now, as I haven't got round to replacing my 1080p ones with nicer Dell U2414Hs yet. 

Picture of the inside, though: 

zp46por.jpg

Raiden is > Snake imo. May be because MGS2 was my first MGS, but I prefer him in 2.

His cyborg ninja-ness in 4 was great imo. It's sad that was the last game we saw him in.

BROTHERS! I SPEAK FROM DEBIAN. MUHAHAHAHA> FINALLY. Now... for drivers. This system is horribly crippled by that USB. Going out to buy a USB 3.0 drive tomorrow. It's that bad.

If I can find a way to point any disk writing to the PCI-e SSD, I will. Or a RAMDisk. Either way.

Me gusta though. When it isn't being crippled, it feels very snappy. And I like the look of KDE. Konquerer (the web/file browser), and Konsole (the terminal) have TOOONS of customizability. That video was dead on. This desktop environment drowns you in features to tinker with.

... Which AMD driver should I use? There are 3 open source ones, and the proprietary AMD one. The 3 open source ones are each for different ranges of cards. i.e. 1 for older than 7000 series, 1 for 7000 series & 200 series, and 1 for current gen/experimental.

I think. Could be off on that description, but the Debian Wiki said that's what they are for (different series, I made up what series tho just by guessing).

Get this one, though it doesnt always show up as a flash drive.... http://goo.gl/FfJfva

@KRImSIN how goes the RMA?

Oshino Shinobu yeah, it is kinda annoying.

... Rust is Modern Warfare 2. I rekt there too, but MW1 is mah origin story.

Get this one, though it doesnt always show up as a flash drive.... http://goo.gl/FfJfva

Do you... like... get paid for those goo.gl links? I'm k with it if you do, but I'm just curious.

Also, yeh yeh, but I want it ASAP. Guess it's two day shipping time.

† Christian Member †

I just love listening to stuff like this in the morning. It makes me wanna go on a journey, which is only college for now.  :lol: Side effects are goosebumps.  ^_^

From salty to bath salty in 2.9 seconds

@KRImSIN how goes the RMA?

Oshino Shinobu yeah, it is kinda annoying.

... Rust is Modern Warfare 2. I rekt there too, but MW1 is mah origin story.

Do you... like... get paid for those goo.gl links? I'm k with it if you do, but I'm just curious.

Also, yeh yeh, but I want it ASAP. Guess it's two day shipping time.

No? I just shorten things cause most thing I'm on are super long. This forum is a great example. Hell any link to Amazon you had to search to find is hella long.

Best drive out there no reason to pay more for slightly and I mean ever so slightly better. At that point just get a SSD.