Need help deciding on what RAM to go with

I've been planning on a new PC build for the few months and its gone through various changes and iterations as far was what kinda build I wanted to do. Most notably I originally planned to do a mini-itx build but scratched that and went for a full sized with an E-ATX motherboard. I have already gone through and changed what I needed to change and got the definitive list of every part I want except for the RAM. My original choice before I changed the idea for my build was going to be T-Force's XTREEM ARGB DDR4 series with their 64GB (2x32) 3600 MHz kit. It seems to have quality performance from what I've seen and fits aesthetically for my build too which is a plus but I usually go for 4x kit at least in all my previous builds. Now that its the last part I really need to pick out, I've been second guessing on whether to use that kit or not. The other option I was looking at was the Corsair Dominator Platinum series and going for a 4x16GB kit instead. The processor I'm using in this new build is a AMD 5950X and I just want to get the best performance and compatibility out of what I am using. Appreciate any help! 馃槃