GTX 960/970 good value anymore? (READ COMMENTS)

Honestly it depends if you need a graphics card yeah there are I bought one about 4 months ago for $70 a mai twin frozr GTX770 2gb it was pretty good could play most modern AAA titles well the problem with them is the 2gb of VRAM it maxes out pretty quickly and that's really what slows you down I would recommend you try to at least get a 4gb model

9 minutes ago, David_ballard said:

Honestly it depends if you need a graphics card yeah there are I bought one about 4 months ago for $70 a mai twin frozr GTX770 2gb it was pretty good could play most modern AAA titles well the problem with them is the 2gb of VRAM it maxes out pretty quickly and that's really what slows you down I would recommend you try to at least get a 4gb model

Why are you going on about a 770 when he's asking about the 900 series? 700 series is out of driver support now and 900 series still gets updates so that's a big difference even setting aside raw performance.

Corps aren't your friends. "Bottleneck calculators" are BS. Only suckers buy based on brand. It's your PC, do what makes you happy.  If your build meets your needs, you don't need anyone else to "rate" it for you. And talking about being part of a "master race" is cringe. Watch this space for further truths people need to hear.

Ryzen 7 5800X3D | ASRock X570 PG Velocita | PowerColor Red Devil RX 6900 XT | 4x8GB Crucial Ballistix 3600mt/s CL16