Looking for help regarding my ping

SirXer

I'm running into issues and I have no idea what can be causing this issue so I've stumbled here looking for help. When I run internet speed tests I get around 250 Mbps download speeds and around 20 Mbps upload speeds, yet for every game I play and servers on these games in my region that I would normally get below 20 ping, I've been consistently having 200+ peaking at around 1300. This issue only started a few days ago, and I don't understand how my download and upload speeds seem to be working fine but my ping is at these levels. 

internet.png.7cd3615f6b0807c1133680bd1d180495.pngpingg.png

pingasd feven.png

7 minutes ago, SirXer said:

I'm running into issues and I have no idea what can be causing this issue so I've stumbled here looking for help. When I run internet speed tests I get around 250 Mbps download speeds and around 20 Mbps upload speeds, yet for every game I play and servers on these games in my region that I would normally get below 20 ping, I've been consistently having 200+ peaking at around 1300. This issue only started a few days ago, and I don't understand how my download and upload speeds seem to be working fine but my ping is at these levels. 

internet.png.7cd3615f6b0807c1133680bd1d180495.pngpingg.png

pingasd feven.png

If it's happening the same time each day might just be traffic around your area, or something is sending a lot of packages in the local infastructure that's taking longer to process around that time. Could be also IPS doing work around this time, maintainaince, updates, etc, it could be one of possibly hundreds of things causing it. Other than resetting all the network settings and leave the routers/modems/gateways off for a little and turning them back on, hard to say what the cause is. 

Yours faithfully

Well I have tried all hours of the day and restarting router and all the shabang. Lags the entire day and nothings seemed to work.