GTX 780 May 23rd, GTX 770 May 30th.

DrPez

I was expecting june or july now i can get my 780 a lot sooner :)

i5 3570 | MSI GD-65 Gaming | OCZ Vertex 60gb ssd | WD Green 1TB HDD | NZXT Phantom | TP-Link Wifi card | H100 | 5850

“I snort instant coffee because it’s easier on my nose than cocaine"

OMG! weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

| Contact Information |
My Teamspeak : Austs1.gameservers.com:9334  |  Steam: Iamtictac456  |  My other aliases include Scruffy and Scruffy Biggems :)

I was expecting june or july now i can get my 780 a lot sooner :)

That means me and my 580 will be 2 generations behind now  :(

Hmmm, curious to see if they are actually that much of an imporvement over my 680ies ^^

Still waiting for the new AMD ones :D

Frost upon these cigarettes.... lipstick on the window pane...

That means me and my 580 will be 2 generations behind now  :(

:( its still a good card though.

i5 3570 | MSI GD-65 Gaming | OCZ Vertex 60gb ssd | WD Green 1TB HDD | NZXT Phantom | TP-Link Wifi card | H100 | 5850

Hmmm, curious to see if they are actually that much of an imporvement over my 680ies ^^

Still waiting for the new AMD ones :D

with the console i would expect to wait a while :P

hopefully it will have a awesome cooler like the titan and 690 i would love to see that build quality become a usual thing

:( its still a good card though.

At least when they 780 gets released, I can poke fun at my friend for being more behind. He bought his 480, 10 months ago for 200 bucks new (Wasn't too bad of a deal at the time)

At least when they 780 gets released, I can poke fun at my friend for being more behind. He bought his 480, 10 months ago for 200 bucks new (Wasn't too bad of a deal at the time)

ya from what i heard 400 series wasnt the greatest

The cooler will be a huge factor for me... trying to put together a silent system.

I hope the 780 has a titan style cooler or the titan gets a price drop (haha wishful thinking) 

Main Rig |  Asus Maximus VIII Hero | Intel 6700k @ 5ghz | Corsair H110i GTX | 16gb Kingston HyperX 2800mhz DDR4 | Corsair hx1000i | Intel 750 400gb NVME 2.5 SSD | 2x 512gb Samsung 840 Pro SSD | 8x 4tb Seagate HDD Synology DS1813+ | BenQ XL2720T | Zowie FK1 | Corsair K70 RGB | Sennheiser HD650 | Mayflower 02DAC and Amp combo | Blue Spark Microphone | Fractal Define S | Asus GTX980ti Strix

Wife's Rig | Asus P8Z77-I Deluxe | Intel 3770k @ 4.8ghz | Corsair H100i 4x sp120 Quiet Edition | 16gb Corsair Dominator Platinum 2400mhz DDR3 | Corsair ax760i | 2x 512gb Samsung 840 Pro SSD | 3x 24" Lenovo 1200p Screens  | Bit Fenix Prodigy 230mm Intake & af140 Exhaust | Gigabyte GTX780

Heh funny that you should say that.. chiphell just got pictures of the gtx 770 and it has a titan cooler!!

http://wccftech.com/nvidia-geforce-gtx-770-pictured-equipped-gtx-titan-cooler/

144346nzkhpk8ujzxxtpvj.jpg

144346y7kz4rrg3rbi407q.jpg

yes all of this yes :D

The cooler will be a huge factor for me... trying to put together a silent system.

I hope the 780 has a titan style cooler or the titan gets a price drop (haha wishful thinking) 

good luck with that price drop lol

hopefully the 780 looks as cool as the leaked 770 cause i would buy 2 for my system and hang the third

I'm just hoping that these coolers are the legit final stock coolers and not just pre-production samples.. and if the 770 has the titan cooler, the 780 will definitely have it too..

OHHHHH DAMN!!  :wub:

I wanted a Titan/690 just for it's looks.

But i can't upgrade till the 800 series  :angry:

$699 - $759 on the 780, too expensive for me :(

I'm dubious about that pic of the 770. If they are really going to use the same cooler on the Titan, then I expect a much higher price than 670 when it came out. Probably close to the 680 release price. That Aluminium shroud is not cheap. Not to mention the extended fin stack attached to the heatstink/

I'm dubious about that pic of the 770. If they are really going to use the same cooler on the Titan, then I expect a much higher price than 670 when it came out. Probably close to the 680 release price. That Aluminium shroud is not cheap. Not to mention the extended fin stack attached to the heatstink/

It doesn't look like the aluminum shroud on the Titan, seems more like painted plastic to me, probably to keep costs down.

It looks plastic-ish though

Edit: Darn it ninjas everywhere :P

with the console i would expect to wait a while :P

They said Q4 ^^ And my 680s are doing fine, so fine that most of the time 1 is disabled ^^ so I'm not in a hurry yet ;)

Frost upon these cigarettes.... lipstick on the window pane...

Hoping they keep the price low for the 780, my 580 is due an upgrade. 

CPU: Intel I5 2500k Cooling:  Custom Loop 200mm+240mm Rad XSPC CPU block + XSPC Titan Block GPU: Zotac 780 MoBo: ASRock Z68 Extreme 4 PSU: Corsiar AX750 Storage: 2x Samsung F3 1Tb 1x Seagate 3TB  1x 128GB SSD Case: Corsair 600t (White)