First ever custom rig !

exotioner

Hey guys, since I have STILL NOT figured out how to insert images onto this forum via lightshot so you don't have to click the link and it's just showed on my post, here's whats up :

This past weekend I worked my butt off building my own first ever pc (Had a pre-built before, but Pshhh, screw that).
I was on skype with an old ''Battlefield Friend'' for 3 years, and we were just talking all day while I was building.

Picture of all the gear : http://prntscr.com/39w7bp
Just in case you can't read some of it, the one's in the light are a Formula Mobo, GTX 780 from Asus, G.skill Ram (1600Mhz, 8gigs), i5 4670k and RM650 PSU, with Noctua Thermal paste a bit out of the shot (Excuse the quality, it's a 4 year old or so iphone D: )

Sadly the pictures I took with my sisters ipad while building (And on skype with my friend Elias) got corrupted for some reason, so I can't show the pictures of how it went :(

But after a long day of building, this is the end result of my newbie cable management, and the front of my PC, Sadly without the side panel window, as I couldn't take a good shot with it on D:

Back/Cable Management : http://prntscr.com/39w8kr

Front (No Panel) : http://prntscr.com/39w8a4

Since these pictures I've been overclocking my CPU to 4.2ghz @ 1.2v with it never going above 65 Degrees even in stress testing and I have pushed my 780 to +205 on the Core clock & +405 on the Memory clock (That's what it ended up on in MSI afterburner, forgot the actual numbers, sorry ;-; ) still staying at 68-69Degrees in Unigine Heaven benchmark (Let it run for a couple hours and determined that was fine)

The cables you can see in the back of the case going down is because I have a custom made table, made by my dad :D 
We made some holes in the table to let the cables hide under the table, and put some boxes under there to keep them from falling down and look weird.
So credits to my dad's awesome table skills on that one :P

Other than that, I kept the AF 120's in the front as I ran out of money, and I didn't really mind them being ''ugly/out of place'' from all the other stuff, since I barely notice them anyway ^^

What do you think ? Did I do an okay job so far ? What should I have changed / Should change in the future ?
Please tell me ! But don't be too harsh, first time building a pc from scratch ^^

Looks pretty good to me, with a small case like the 450D I think you did a good job with cable management considering the amount of stuff you have in there. The top rad and the rear exhaust fan look like a tight fit, but hey if they fit they fit!

looks better than my last 2 builds :P

Proud Member of the Glorious PC Master Race

You could tighten some of the cables, then it would look super cool.

Potatoes are good for your nostrils.

You could tighten some of the cables, then it would look super cool.

That's kinda hard to do for me, since the little cable tie holes aren't around those places :( 

I could however look into it when I rip that god damn Corsair Link cable out, as I found a work around for my h100i :)

looks better than my last 2 builds :P

O.o that's uhmm. 

Not sure if complimenting me, or hating on yourself xD

Nice build, love the mobo and the colours

Yep, I love it too. I could've gone with an AMD card, but...

nvidia fanboy alert :P

Looks pretty good to me, with a small case like the 450D I think you did a good job with cable management considering the amount of stuff you have in there. The top rad and the rear exhaust fan look like a tight fit, but hey if they fit they fit!

Yeah, I was actually surprised how well it fit in the end O.o

And little case ? haha, you should've seen my old xD

Using [ IMG ] [ /IMG ] tags should work ( no spaces )

Thanks mate. ^^