nihilistinzen
Go to solution Solved by Dr0idGh0sT,

Corsair 4000D airflow

Phanteks P400A

Lian Li Lancool 215

Cooler master TD500

Budget (including currency): $300US

Games, programs or workloads that it will be used for: pong emulation

Other details (existing parts lists, whether any peripherals are needed, what you're upgrading from, when you're going to buy, what resolution and refresh rate you want to play at, etc): 

PARTS:

Case -H510

MB - Gigabyte Z590 UD

CPU - i7-11700KF

Cooler - ID Cooling Frostflow (I believe 120mm may be 240mm?)

GPU - Gigabyte RTX 3070

RAM - G-Skill 2133mhz 64gb

Power Supply - Gigabyte 850GM

2 additional 120mm fans in the case.

Hi. My first post here hope I follow all the rules. I have built before so not my first build, but I did buy this rig as a prebuilt. I wanted to add bluetooth to the rig so I was planning on just getting the Z590 ac which comes with the WIFI/BT on the board. Since I decided to do this I figured I would go ahead and change out the case since I do have some problems keeping temps down with this case. My question to you guys would be about the case. What would be a good replacement that would support the current system for better airflow without having to change the other hardware? I am okay with the I/O on the H510 so no need to expand that. I looked around on PCpartpicker but would like some suggestions if anyone has any. Thanks. Also the $300 is for the motherboard and case. The MB I am seeing for between 179-199US so that leaves around 100 for the case. 

IMG_2323.jpg

Edited by nihilistinzen
adjusting parts list. mis named the gpu

Am I still to create the perfect system?! ~ Clu

Keep your expectations low, boy, and you will never be disappointed. ~ Kratos

Thank you. 

I thought about just adding a bluetooth card but I'm not a fan of the external antennas. The reason I want the bluetooth is to eliminate all the peripheral cables for a cleaner look (and to give the cats less to chew on) so built in works better.

The corsair case seems to fit that aesthetic well though and is probably what i will go with. 

Is there any technical advantage to the B560 board over the Z590? I do kinda have a gigabyte thing going. haha

8 minutes ago, nihilistinzen said:

Is there any technical advantage to the B560 board over the Z590? I do kinda have a gigabyte thing going

Quite the opposite. The Z590 motherboard allows overclocking of unlocked cpu (F suffix). The B560 does not.

80+ ratings certify electrical efficiency. Not quality.