Ok i need help

Deviantbull95
3 hours ago, Deviantbull95 said:

Have always just been a fan of the rgb look ..i will go with 2x32 config this is only my third build so i dont know all the technical too well yet. What about the mobo i have picked is overkill? 

Uneccesarily expensive and basically useless unless you are on subzero, if you dont plan on overclocking then look at an x570 tomahawk, if you wanna overclock then look at an x570 unify x

If you arent overclocking then dont even bother with custom water, its basically useless when you can get the same quietness with an aio on the cpu and deshrouded or custom mount aio on gpu

33 minutes ago, Somerandomtechyboi said:

Uneccesarily expensive and basically useless unless you are on subzero, if you dont plan on overclocking then look at an x570 tomahawk, if you wanna overclock then look at an x570 unify x

If you arent overclocking then dont even bother with custom water, its basically useless when you can get the same quietness with an aio on the cpu and deshrouded or custom mount aio on gpu

I plan on overclocking to my abiliyies again i have only had three systems and have only overclocked on my previous build ... what is subzero? 

8 minutes ago, Deviantbull95 said:

I plan on overclocking to my abiliyies again i have only had three systems and have only overclocked on my previous build ... what is subzero? 

Do you mean subzero cooling like liquid nitrogen? I wont be doing all that.. just your typical overclock to just pull a little more performance from the parts without going to crazy and majorly affecting the lifespan of the components. But i do like the rear io on the x570 ace mobo and i also just really enjoy the look of the board itself too to be honest 

Just go for a unify x if you wanna oc, cpu oc is basically pointless so just run it at ~1.3v and see what the highest clock you can get, rams wise tridentz royal tend to come with b die although if you are not comfortable pushing ~1.7v then dont bother and get some ballistix rgb instead as micron e die doesnt need sht tons of volt to get a high speed, 1.6v max should be enough for a good overclock (by my standards good = massive overclock)

ryzen only does ~2000 fclk for the non g cpus so run 4000 or maybe abit higher if the cpu can tolerate the fclk and run with cl15 or cl14, 1.6v is prob only neccesary if you want high speed cl14 so prob better off with cl15

Also looks < performance for me so if you wanna pay more for inferior performance then id be triggered obv xD but eh its really up to you if youd spend more for less

2 hours ago, Somerandomtechyboi said:

Just go for a unify x if you wanna oc, cpu oc is basically pointless so just run it at ~1.3v and see what the highest clock you can get, rams wise tridentz royal tend to come with b die although if you are not comfortable pushing ~1.7v then dont bother and get some ballistix rgb instead as micron e die doesnt need sht tons of volt to get a high speed, 1.6v max should be enough for a good overclock (by my standards good = massive overclock)

ryzen only does ~2000 fclk for the non g cpus so run 4000 or maybe abit higher if the cpu can tolerate the fclk and run with cl15 or cl14, 1.6v is prob only neccesary if you want high speed cl14 so prob better off with cl15

Also looks < performance for me so if you wanna pay more for inferior performance then id be triggered obv xD but eh its really up to you if youd spend more for less

Im sourcing my parts from amazon can you maybe link some examples of what you think would be best for me?