Looking For An Android App That Locks Phone Settings

Hello!

I need an app that Locks the phone's settings the way I set them. So the "dumb" person cannot accidentally turn off/on a specific setting from the swipe down menu (wifi, data, gps, bluetooth, sound, etc).

Also block the user from uninstalling/installing any app on their own. And not remove/move app shortcuts from the home screen.

Is there such an app? I searched the Play Store, only to find nothing even remotely close to what I need, 馃槶

The phone is a Samsung Galaxy S7 with Android 8, btw.

Yeah no... I still want them to use THEIR phones.

I only need it to not let them enable/disable the phone's settings from the swipe down menu.聽Oh, and not delete/move the app shortcuts from the home screen.

What you said, is totally different.

On 12/14/2021 at 4:14 AM, Lucian Andries said:

Hello!

I need an app that Locks the phone's settings the way I set them. So the "dumb" person cannot accidentally turn off / on a specific setting (wifi, data, gps, bt, sound, etc).

Also block the user from uninstalling / installing any app on their own. And be password protected.

Is there such an app? I searched the play store, only to find nothing even remotely close to what I need, 馃槥

On lots of devices most of this can be done with parental controls. What kind of phone is it?

14 hours ago, eskamobob1 said:

On lots of devices most of this can be done with parental controls. What kind of phone is it?

Hey. The phone is a Samsung Galaxy S7 with Android 8.

Parental Controls? But for that I need to enable Kids Mode, right? And it looks dumb... Besides, will it do the things I need? All of them? 馃槙

10 hours ago, Lucian Andries said:

Hey. The phone is a Samsung Galaxy S7 with Android 8.

Parental Controls? But for that I need to enable Kids Mode, right? And it looks dumb... Besides, will it do the things I need? All of them? 馃槙

I'm not particularly familiar with Android 8 but thats at least where I would start looking. All the things yoy want to block seem fairly normal so I wouldn't be suprised if parental controls covers all fo them

On 12/18/2021 at 8:02 PM, eskamobob1 said:

I'm not particularly familiar with Android 8 but thats at least where I would start looking. All the things yoy want to block seem fairly normal so I wouldn't be suprised if parental controls covers all fo them

Hmm, ok I'll try to do what you suggested and see what happens.

I'm not familial at all with parental controls. Hope I won't screw anything up......