Planning the upgrade PC (b450 tomahawk max compatibilities with 5600x and ram (trident z neo))

Hello, i'm thinking of upgrading my PC ( exactly CPU and RAM),

CPU: From 1500x to 5600x

GPU: 980ti 

Motherboard: B450 Tomahawk Max

Ram: G.Skill Trident Z Neo ((for AMD) DDR4 32GB (2x16GB) 3600MHz CL18)

PSU: Fractal Design Ion+ 2 Platinum 760W

Will the new CPU and RAM work fine on motherboard? (obviously, i know i l need to update the BIOS, but will it work fine and without compatibility issues?)

Also, any suggestions for new PC case?

It should work just fine. 

As for a case, the P400a digital (if you can find one for MSRP, the black one was out of stock the last time I checked) is a very easy case to build in with some of the best airflow in the industry. 

Bit of a toss up. Might work, might not. The safest upgrade would be going to a 3700X around the same price as 5600x, a little bit slower, but more cores. You are going to be using a beta Bios so there is no going back. If it doesn't work, you're old 1500x probably won't work on it anymore.

The ram should be fine though.

Cases are super subjective, so here's a list of good ones:

6 minutes ago, Jonathan Lee said:

Bit of a toss up. Might work, might not. The safest upgrade would be going to a 3700X around the same price as 5600x, a little bit slower, but more cores. You are going to be using a beta Bios so there is no going back. If it doesn't work, you're old 1500x probably won't work on it anymore.

The ram should be fine though.

Cases are super subjective, so here's a list of good ones:

Thanks for the answer, but if this setup does not work on this motherboard(b450 tomahawk max), can I replace  the old motherboard with something newer, or is there a possibility that other parts(CPU) maybe damaged after checking them on B450 Tomahawk Max?

21 minutes ago, F1zzlex said:

Thanks for the answer, but if this setup does not work on this motherboard(b450 tomahawk max), can I replace  the old motherboard with something newer, or is there a possibility that other parts(CPU) maybe damaged after checking them on B450 Tomahawk Max?

Shouldn't be any damage if it doesn't work. So you can replace your mobo if it doesn't end up posting