PC Improvement? x2

Nubsical

20211212_201713.thumb.jpg.ac448981902ea24a2d8d6a69f8cdbab0.jpg

I already posted this and I tried cleaning up things reccomended to me (thanks for the advice people). Does anyone know any rgb peripherals I could put in my pc? (Or advice for cleaning up)

Try to clean your cables up a bit more. For the fan cables, try to bundle them and put the excess behind the fans or behind the motherboard tray if the wires are long enough, or you could also consider getting a fan controller to mount behind the motherboard tray to plug your fans into and clean up the front a bit. For the rest of your cables, you have the space behind the motherboard tray as well as a power supply shroud, so try to pull those cables back a bit and have only the minimum sticking through for them to plug in properly. For this I personally would start from scratch, but you can probably clean it up a bit without ripping all the cables out.

If you are willing to spend a bit of money, you can also consider getting some custom cables, which will not only look nicer and get rid of the ketchup+mustard poking through and the red PCIe power connector, but can also be made to custom lengths specifically for your build, which will make it a lot cleaner without needing to shove tons of excess behind the back panel.

For RGB, you could start with some RGB fans, but just know that they will have more wires to manage.

Also, is it just me or is one of the fans on your radiator blowing into the case while the other 2 are exhausting from the case? You might wanna swap that fan orientation.

rhythm games are best fight me

Lian Li streamer cables... 😄 

What the hell is that ketchup and mustard cables I see there? Why u have such low quality PSU in this kind of system?