Review and Help

Zvi Wolf
17 hours ago, Dr0idGh0sT said:

It wont be able to push 240 FPS in AAA games anyways, Only in esports alike titles. But 3060 is capable of 1440p on normal FPS, It can hit high FPS in less GPU demanding games and it will be able to get 60FPS in most AAA titles, So 1080p VS 1440p is big difference in image quality, I don't see any reason to get 1080p panel. 

In my opinion, one can see a huge difference between 60fps and 144fps but once it gets over 144fps, then you really don't realize how much fps you are getting. It really depends what the owner is going to be doing with their pc but if running AAA games, I would rather get FHD with better fps than get QHD with 60HZ. It is really stressful to watch a laggy but good graphic gameplay. But if the owner is trying to go for games that doesn't require a high-end graphic, then QHD might be a choice. I always tell people that unless you are getting a 3060ti or higher, QHD is not a good choice.

If you look at NVIDIA's official website about the 3060, you can see that it doesn't have a significant difference with a 2060. And 2060 is definitely not meant for QHD. I would go for 3060 but if you really want a good resolution and doesn't care about fps, then QHD might be a choice.

6 hours ago, homcorn said:

In my opinion, one can see a huge difference between 60fps and 144fps but once it gets over 144fps, then you really don't realize how much fps you are getting. It really depends what the owner is going to be doing with their pc but if running AAA games, I would rather get FHD with better fps than get QHD with 60HZ. It is really stressful to watch a laggy but good graphic gameplay. But if the owner is trying to go for games that doesn't require a high-end graphic, then QHD might be a choice. I always tell people that unless you are getting a 3060ti or higher, QHD is not a good choice.

If you look at NVIDIA's official website about the 3060, you can see that it doesn't have a significant difference with a 2060. And 2060 is definitely not meant for QHD. I would go for 3060 but if you really want a good resolution and doesn't care about fps, then QHD might be a choice.

Most games, That stresses GPU are solo games and story line games, That mostly don't require high FPS as esports alike titles do, 60FPS isn't laggy by any means, If GPU can give ~60FPS in GPU demanding titles and high FPS in less demanding ones on QHD, What is point of not getting QHD monitor? As I said before, This GPU won't be able to push 240 FPS in most games anyways, So buying 240HZ monitor isn't gonna help, Unless it's meant for counter strike GO 😄 There have been many tests that shows 3060 is perfectly capable of QHD in many games, Yes, There are some games that are very bad optimized and load GPU too much, But many games will run on QHD no problem.