My new PC turns on but no display...But works after 2 3 hard restarts...

Royy639

I've built a new PC and at starting  it worked fine. from last few weeks I'm facing this issue

Whenever I start my PC it doesn't it turns on but no display "on motherboard red led turns on which is for DRAM not detected or failed,  also during this period my fans are spinning really hard" but when I hard restart my PC 3 4 times it starts working fine and fans also are quite silent.

Also few times while just browsing internet or playing games it turns off automatically and restarts.

I've attached my pc specs in this post...Please help me out what's the issue with my PC as I'm a new builder.

my pc.png

Try running Memtest86 to see if maybe you got a bad RAM stick. 

Are you testing with XMP on or off? It could be that the XMP profile isn't stable.

14 minutes ago, RONOTHAN## said:

Try running Memtest86 to see if maybe you got a bad RAM stick. 

Are you testing with XMP on or off? It could be that the XMP profile isn't stable.

Ok ,i'll try Memtest86

and my XMP is on... and how can i know if my XMP profile is stable? can u suggest anything?

Just now, Royy639 said:

Ok ,i'll try Memtest86

and my XMP is on... and how can i know if my XMP profile is stable? can u suggest anything?

Memtest86 will test if your memory is stable. Since XMP is enabled, it will test the XMP profile's stability. Test for a few hours (preferably overnight) and see if it gives any errors, if it gives an error, you either have to change memory settings or RMA the RAM kit if it fails at stock speeds.