Conductonaut vs NZXT

yuh_niii
Go to solution Solved by Dreckssackblase,

personally i would use the conductonaut. I would be very suprised if it wasn't the superior conductant. Difference will be marginal though. probably in the 1 to 2 degree range so it really wont matter at all unless you run into thermally limited scenarios.

Hey guys, so I just bought an NZXT Kraken z53, and I also have some thermal grizzly conductonaut that I used for my laptop. 

I was wondering should I stick with the NZXT pre-applied thermal paste or should I replace it with the conductonaut since I already have it anyway? Thank you so much!

personally i would use the conductonaut. I would be very suprised if it wasn't the superior conductant. Difference will be marginal though. probably in the 1 to 2 degree range so it really wont matter at all unless you run into thermally limited scenarios.

2 minutes ago, Dreckssackblase said:

Thank you for your insight 😊😊