Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

PC Improvement?

Nubsical

Sorry I didn't really know where to put this but I feel like my PC can be upgraded but idk what to add. Any suggestions? 

16390069308602610275365066954427.jpg

I mean like appearance wise lol

Well putting some effort into the placement of that led strip would be a good start

3 minutes ago, emosun said:

Well putting some effort into the placement of that led strip would be a good start

Lol I didn't really know where to put it because putting it between the psu shroud and the case gap would not give enough lighting

20 minutes ago, Nubsical said:

Lol I didn't really know where to put it because putting it between the psu shroud and the case gap would not give enough lighting

The gap between the side panel hook and the main chassis. Thats the most common point, with preference being at the top of the case so you dont see the massive direct lighting spots. Also consider diffused LEDs like Phanteks Neon.

Also your AIO block cable should run around the RAM not above it. And this one is not the point but take better pictures of your PC.

Remember to press quote to get a response from someone! | Check people's edited comments! | Be specific! Our answer effort is in proportion of your effort to write it! | React to your heart, not peer pressure!

"Wow, you want me to say ara ara? Really?"

- Clock Girl

Self Introduction and Current Rig

🏳️⚧️ Rights