Steam's Forgotten Library

Dragonwinged

Here's something interesting you can do on Steam. Click on the search bar and hit enter without typing anything. This'll bring up a list of every page in Steam.

Now, sort by User Reviews. Over a third of the results from the initial search go missing. Why is this? When sorting by User Reviews, games thay haven't been given an aggregate score are removed from the search.

So I've decided to create a Topic here to suggest games on Steam that haven't got an aggregate Review Score. You can think the game is great, or that it's so bad it's good. The only criteria is that the games haven't recieved enough user reviews to recieve and Aggregate score.

Here's a tip for searching. Sort by release date and filter to include only games. Bundles and demos aren't reviewable, so those naturally don't have an AS. I usually start looking at the oldest games first. Maybe someone will find a hidden gem.

Starting off, I'd like to show this game.

The first thing you see on the video is a group of box-shaped rooms similarto the one's found in the OG Zelda game, however this game is from the first-person perspective.  Remember that only reviews from copies purchased directly from Steam count toward the Aggregate Score. I'd ask the moderators to mark entries to denote that they have gotten enough reviews for an aggregate.

hate some of the "personalization" nonsense steam does, same with youtube.

Sometimes it can be nice, other times it covers everything... even when trying to find a topic or news or said title that was released.

Also sometimes they seem to do this, to hide how much new release garbage they actually get on said platform. only new releases on the front page that has enough traffic or has been popular before etc. To some features steam has or had, that is layered behind some nonsense to even access it. While they still need a better sorting system of game libraries. Wouldn't mind if one can at least do this client side with some sort of profile saves, instead of all the slow loading to bugging itself.