Graphics card issue

fubu500

hey i have a issue with my graphic card my old Graphics card gtx 970 started rebooting 5 second after i booted up my computer changed my graphic card to old amd hd 7450 and it worked fine now i have bought a new rtx 3060 and now the old problem is back could it be the psu?

What PSU do you have? That could very well be the issue but it doesn't have to be.The HD7450 requires significantly less power.

Have you already tried using DDU? You should always do this when swapping GPU's, and chances are that since both are Nvidia it's just a corrupted driver.

This sounds like a driver or windows issue to me too.

13 minutes ago, Pixelfie said:

Have you already tried using DDU? You should always do this when swapping GPU's, and chances are that since both are Nvidia it's just a corrupted driver.

I would recommend DDUing and continuing from there

1 hour ago, Pixelfie said:

What PSU do you have? That could very well be the issue but it doesn't have to be.The HD7450 requires significantly less power.

i have a corsair cx750m, i have just tried a DDU its still restart after 1 secound without there comes a picture on the screen

What motherboard, CPU, RAM etc?

5 minutes ago, fubu500 said:

i have a corsair cx750m

Age?

psu i 7 year old

Cpu i7-9700kf not overclocked 

2x8 gb corsair ram

TUF Z390-PLUS GAMING

1 hdd 1 tb 7200 rpm

1 sata ssd 256 gb

1 m.2 ssd 512gb

43 minutes ago, fubu500 said:

about 6/7 years

It's probably just showing it's age then. High quality PSU's usually last about 10 years, and a budget PSU like this a little bit less. I think it's time to buy a new one. I'd recommend something that's 550w or higher with good quality. Some good options are Corsair RMx, Be Quiet Straight Power 11, Superflower Leadex III, MSI AGF