Broken display

Knite87

-monitor model: viotek Gfv24c 

i am trying to replace the lcd, because I don’t have the money to replace it right now. I took out the screw behind the void warranty if removed sticker, but there is no other visible stickers and the casing won’t come off. There is absolutely no guides on how to take this apart at all, and I don’t want to damage it further because I am borrowing it. Any ideas? 

82DDD55F-718A-49EF-918C-A0E5375BF46D.jpeg

D40B5FB5-1B05-4755-BB75-BC5ABF93185A.jpeg

9260CAFF-5CE2-47C0-863C-5DDD9A3FD12C.jpeg

10 minutes ago, Knite87 said:

and I don’t want to damage it, because I am borrowing it.

...but you already damaged it. This narration does not checks out chief.

Press quote to get a response from someone! | Check people's edited posts! | Be specific! | Trans Rights

I am human. I'm scared of the dark, and I get toothaches. My name is Frill. Don't pretend not to see me. I was born from the two of you.

I don’t want to damage it further when I’m repairing it (damage to chassis), duh 

For the love of god, repairing a damaged flat panel display (outside of a laptop) is just not worth it.  Even on a laptop, it's usually breakeven at best.  Apologize profusely.  Replace it or reimburse for the cost of it.  Offer sexual favors if you can do neither.  And then take a long hard look in the mirror and evaluate your life choices.

13 hours ago, IPD said:

For the love of god, repairing a damaged flat panel display (outside of a laptop) is just not worth it.  Even on a laptop, it's usually breakeven at best.  Apologize profusely.  Replace it or reimburse for the cost of it.  Offer sexual favors if you can do neither.  And then take a long hard look in the mirror and evaluate your life choices.

I have nothing more to add 😄 

If someone did not use reason to reach their conclusion in the first place, you cannot use reason to convince them otherwise.