LOW FPS

kaps

Hello! So i have issue with fps in some sort of games. I have RTX 3060 Ti and Ryzen 5 3600. 

In Rust i get around 40-65fps (Medium Settings) 1080p

Warzone: 70-80fps (Medium Settings) 1080p

Sea Of Thieves 70-90fps (Medium Settings) 1080p

Battlefield 2042: 20-40fps (Low settings) 1080p

Far Cry 6: 40-50fps (Low Settings) 1080P

Can someone help me figure out what the issue could be? Thanks and have a good day! 

56 minutes ago, kaps said:

Can someone help me figure out what the issue could be?

Youre playing 5 of the most CPU bounded unoptimized games in the world, if im being honest. Also, this spec is incomplete, we gonna need more to make any conclusion.

Press quote to get a response from someone! | Check people's edited posts! | Be specific! | Trans Rights

I am human. I'm scared of the dark, and I get toothaches. My name is Frill. Don't pretend not to see me. I was born from the two of you.

Lower settings or upgrade the gpu.

(additionally first check cpu usage on each core, maybe you also need a cpu upgrade,  although that cpu should be good for 99% of games)

4 hours ago, SorryClaire said:

Youre playing 5 of the most CPU bounded unoptimized games in the world

I don't totally disagree,  however I got like 170fps+ in warzone at ~70% cpu usage on a few cores... it wasn't stable 170fps, but it never dropped under 120, and I do believe that's just the nature of unoptimized code, ROTTR was the same for example until they fixed dx12 (for me) so I just locked it (warzone) to 120, never dropped a beat. Of course if op would lower settings according  to their hw and be content with 60fps there probably wouldn't be a problem in the first place... 

Dunno about the other games as they're exactly the kind of game I would only play for a large sum of money (500$/hour and we're talking) because i don't really have time to waste with trash like this otherwise.  = )

The direction tells you... the direction

-Scott Manley, 2021

Softwares used:

Corsair Link (Anime Edition) 

MSI Afterburner 

OpenRGB

Lively Wallpaper 

OBS Studio

Shutter Encoder

Avidemux

FSResizer

Audacity