Office PC: Ryzen 3 2200G, Core i3 10100, Core i5 7500/8500

All are in small form factor.

The computer with Ryzen 3 2200G and i5 7500/8500 are similarly priced and configured. The difference is on the CPU and integrated video (AMD Vega vs Intel).

The computer with Core i3 10100 is around $100 more than the other computers with Ryzen 3 2200G/i5-7500/i5-8500.

Usage is pretty much documents like spreadsheets, word processing, pdf, and web browsing.

I don't need it to do gaming since I already have a gaming PC.

Is $100 going to i3 10100 worth it?

If not, then which one is "better" PC for my usage; Ryzen 3 2200G, i5-7500, or i5-8500?

Thank you.

Buy an old 3rd or 4th gen prebuilt like an optiplex, those are actually built to be office pcs and theyll prob be fine for your usecase, just make sure to add an extra stick of ram to improve cpu + igpu performance cause single channel (1 stick of ram) cripples cpu + igpu performance

23 minutes ago, Somerandomtechyboi said:

Buy an old 3rd or 4th gen prebuilt like an optiplex, those are actually built to be office pcs and theyll prob be fine for your usecase, just make sure to add an extra stick of ram to improve cpu + igpu performance cause single channel (1 stick of ram) cripples cpu + igpu performance

Thanks for the response.

Those CPU I mentioned are actually installed on Dell Optiplex small form factor computers. I just don't know which Dell Optiplex to purchase out of those I listed.

Just now, thomascgty said:

Thanks for the response.

Those CPU I mentioned are actually installed on Dell Optiplex small form factor computers. I just don't know which Dell Optiplex to purchase out of those I listed.

What prices are you getting them for? Cause used 3rd/4th gen optiplexes are ~50-80$ and itll prob offer similar performance just by adding another stick of ram for dual channel