Is this HP pre built worth it?

Finalcountdown

Budget (including currency): $1000 CAD

Games, programs or workloads that it will be used for: MINECRAFT

Other details (existing parts lists, whether any peripherals are needed, what you're upgrading from, when you're going to buy, what resolution and refresh rate you want to play at, etc): 
Is this pre built gaming pc from HP worth the buy today on black friday for a 10yo first PC the play minecraft? 
https://www.bestbuy.ca/en-ca/product/hp-pavilion-gaming-pc-shadow-black-amd-ryzen-3-5300g-256gb-ssd-8gb-ram-radeon-rx-5500-english/15586689

It should be fine for minecraft and homework, but the quality won't be there and no real upgrade path.

Slayerking92

<Type something witty here>
<Link to some pcpartpicker fantasy build and claim as my own>

It's actually low enough power draw that it won't suffocate and die immediately, but the entire platform, case & power supply are 100% proprietary. You'd probably get 2 years out of it before something fails from cooking itself in a case that was impressively designed to match the size AND airflow of a microwave - and that's with their equally terrifying coolers that literally hit 50+ dBA on an i5.

Oh and the components are just painfully cheap.

Perhaps look elsewhere.

the pc guy

17 minutes ago, Slayerking92 said:

It should be fine for minecraft and homework, but the quality won't be there and no real upgrade path.

this video is on the TG01-1160XT model I posted the TG01-2010 model but I'm sure they are quite similar.