Which GPU should I get for a 3rd Gen i5?

Mr. Yahoo

I bought my PC last year, without gpu, and recently thought getting a graphics card for low-end gaming. Not really sure which one should I get cuz I've never really cared about one until now so...
I have a 3rd Gen i5 and 12GB of RAM, and a pretty generic power source (If that's convenient) 

Any thoughts?

Won't add a specific budget due to price differences on other country but I have around $250

Amazon.com: HP Compaq Pro 6300 SFF placa base - 657239-001 : Electrónica

Thats the mb by the way

When it comes to old GPUs, a GTX 750 TI is about the best I can recommend. It's better than the GT 1030 and RX550 by a decent margin and the majority don't require a PCIe power cable.

I WILL find your ITX build thread, and I WILL recommend the SIlverstone Sugo SG13B

Primary PC:

i7 8086k - EVGA Z370 Classified K - G.Skill Trident Z RGB - WD SN750 - Jedi Order Titan Xp - Hyper 212 Black (with RGB Riing flair) - EVGA G3 650W - dual booting Windows 10 and Linux - Black and green theme, Razer brainwashed me.

Draws 400 watts under max load, for reference.

How many watts do I needATX 3.0 & PCIe 5.0 spec, PSU misconceptions, protections explainedgroup reg is bad

16 hours ago, Fasauceome said:

When it comes to old GPUs, a GTX 750 TI is about the best I can recommend. It's better than the GT 1030 and RX550 by a decent margin and the majority don't require a PCIe power cable.

yes! but 750ti does not support dx12 in the hardware level like the other card . the support only in some software feature level in windows and the bonus for amd card is you can use it with linux with full vulkan support.