Looking for build suggestions.

Smajchl

Budget (including currency): 2000-2500 Euro

Games, programs or workloads that it will be used for: Basicaly games, mainly CoD Warzone 

Other details (existing parts lists, whether any peripherals are needed, what you're upgrading from, when you're going to buy, what resolution and refresh rate you want to play at, etc): 

Was thinking about using my current Gtx 1160 super with future upgrade for 3000 series or newer if available.

Best power/price ratio for CPU propably AMD 5 5600x?

32gb RAM or 16gb if 32 is not so worth it

SSD 1tb since it has really good lifespan + some other SSD around 2tb

Other components by your recommendations

I am planning 5-10 months in advance for buying.

I would like to play warzone in 1440p low or 1080p low, nothing crazy.

Also the less rgb, the better.

Got all the peripherals and if it helps i got my 144hz Monitor i know its only full hd but the game still looks more polished in 1440p

Thanks for the help.

With your budget 32 gb ram is good. But 16 gb is also enough.

If you look for black friday sales you might find a amd ryzen 5800x for 329 euros. (i did in the Netherlands).

https://www.amazon.de/dp/B0815XFSGK?tag=pcp05-21&linkCode=ogi&th=1&psc=1 this one is 370 but so you safe 30 euros.  

I am planning to build a pc myself for 1500 euros and i managed to get 32 gb ram and 5800x in my budget. So for you it wont be a problem. And the rest of your money you can spend on a graphics card.

I dont know if you alraedy have a  motherboard. But you need to make sure youre motherboard has bios flashback.

I am going to use this motherboard https://www.amazon.de/dp/B08K16FGC8?tag=pcp05-21&linkCode=ogi&th=1&psc=1 and it has bios flashback. You can also watch a youtube video on the best am4 socket motherboards. 

Thanks for the tip.

I guess i wrongly interpreted my thread.

I am looking for full build and parts above are my suggestions. I will use gpu from my old pc and sell the pc after getting new gpu in the future

There might be better options in the market in 5-10 months so I'd wait before making any decisions. PC space moves fast