Need help in my build

The_Lost_Uchiha

Budget (including currency): ~1250$ 

Games, programs or workloads that it will be used for: R6, COD, Minecraft, GTA

Other details (existing parts lists, whether any peripherals are needed, what you're upgrading from, when you're going to buy, what resolution and refresh rate you want to play at, etc): 

This what I’ve put together right now, I already have the CPU and GeForce RTX 3060 Ti. I want to know if I can still shed some money of this build as I’m trying to save for a NZXT Z53 cooler (I want to buy this cooler as I find it cool and I don’t care for the price of it). Let me know if there are any parts I can substitute.

https://ca.pcpartpicker.com/list/BG4Dp2

8 minutes ago, DeceptionMist said:

Uhm, arent you kinda missing the GPU?

Oh lmao forgot to mention, I have a GeForce RTX 3060 Ti

40 minutes ago, The_Lost_Uchiha said:

Other details (existing parts lists, whether any peripherals are needed, what you're upgrading from, when you're going to buy, what resolution and refresh rate you want to play at, etc): 

This what I’ve put together right now, I already have the CPU and GeForce RTX 3060 Ti. I want to know if I can still shed some money of this build as I’m trying to save for a NZXT Z53 cooler (I want to buy this cooler as I find it cool and I don’t care for the price of it). Let me know if there are any parts I can substitute.

I would put a 2tb hard drive in because Games like cod could go over 100GB so 1tb ought to fill up quite fast in my experience at least

42 minutes ago, The_Lost_Uchiha said:

Also i forgot to add do you really need a x570 mobo? 
you could use a b550 mobo and buy a wifi card to go with it which is cheaper then a x570 by a lot

15 minutes ago, lcboboy said:

Also i forgot to add do you really need a x570 mobo? 
you could use a b550 mobo and buy a wifi card to go with it which is cheaper then a x570 by a lot

It’s cuz the place where I’m buying the motherboard from, the price difference between the two is like 10-20$ and I would rather get the x570 (wifi)

13 minutes ago, The_Lost_Uchiha said:

It’s cuz the place where I’m buying the motherboard from, the price difference between the two is like 10-20$ and I would rather get the x570 (wifi)

Really? Im in the eu at b550 mobos and wifi cards are around 120-150€ while x570 mobos are 200-300