Re-Upgrading to windows 8

mooommo

So I got the upgrade from windows 7 to windows 8 for free back a year ago. I checked my email and i dono't have any messages from microsoft giving me a download link. I just reinstalled my os from scratch and i don't know how to go back to windows 8. Any suggestions?

UPDATE: If you are in the same boat as me. Google doesn't find microsoft support when you search for it, it should still be in your inbox if you didn't delete it.

Intel i7-3770k @ 4.5 GHz                               DCUII GTX 680                            16GB Corsair Vengeance RAM

Sabertooth Z77 ATX                                      WD Caviar Blue 500GB+ 1TB      Corsair Obsidian 750D

Corsair TX850M Watt PSU                            Bad Custom Water Cooling          Samsung 840 Pro SSD

I think you can get the windows 8 isos from microsoft. I can start searching for a link.

PC specs.3570k, asus p8z77m pro, 8gb corsair vengence 1600MHz, XFX 550w, seagate barracuda 1TB, MSI 660ti, cooler master k350, cooler master hyper tx3 evo.

I think you can get the windows 8 isos from microsoft. I can start searching for a link.

it seems like they want you to buy it and get a exe download

Intel i7-3770k @ 4.5 GHz                               DCUII GTX 680                            16GB Corsair Vengeance RAM

Sabertooth Z77 ATX                                      WD Caviar Blue 500GB+ 1TB      Corsair Obsidian 750D

Corsair TX850M Watt PSU                            Bad Custom Water Cooling          Samsung 840 Pro SSD