'New Build' stuck in a bootloop. Help

izaakski

I've got a gigabyte z68ap-d3 and a 2500k. The motherboard was from the second hand stock on dabs.com and the cpu was second hand. I put everything together and im getting no video and the computer seems to be rebooting every few seconds. Any ideas? The power supply is fine, The RAM is new so that should be fine also i believe it should post without ram? I was trying it with onboard hdmi and with a graphics card. I have a video of whats happening, the video was taken without ram or a graphics card or anything plugged into it but it does the same thing with everything plugged in. 

I've got a gigabyte z68ap-d3 and a 2500k. The motherboard was from the second hand stock on dabs.com and the cpu was second hand. I put everything together and im getting no video and the computer seems to be rebooting every few seconds. Any ideas? The power supply is fine,

In the video there is no ram in it.  that would make it boot loop.  what is the board sitting on? if its a box that's fine, if its a antistatic bag it may be conductive shorting the board.

In the video there is no ram in it.  that would make it boot loop.

Hey.

Its sitting on the box. It does the same thing with ram in.

Its sitting on the box. It does the same thing with ram in.

Take the video with everything in.

Hey.