RTX 2070 GPU Laptop Low Fps

I've got an Asus G17 712LW laptop with RTX 2070 GPU, i7-10750H CPU and 16 GB DDR4 RAM. But whenever i play a game (Valorant, GTA V, CS:GO etc.) i get lower FPS than i should (Both in low and high settings.).

CPU and GPU heats up too much on high settings (CPU 90-95 sometimes 97, GPU 80-85). In GTA V i usually get around 50-60 FPS, Valorant: 130 max., CS:GO: maybe 160 max. idk.

How can i fix this? All my drivers are uptaded. I changed the fans and the thermal paste a few months ago (I also reset my laptop at that time.).

Most likely thermal throttling on your GPU. Have you tried increasing the fan speed or put a cooling pad under to see if it helps with temperatures?? Laptop on a flat, solid surface with plenty of airflow to flow around?

CPU Cooler Tier List  || Motherboard VRMs Tier List || Motherboard Beep & POST Codes || Graphics Card Tier List || PSU Tier List 

Main System Specifications: 

CPU: AMD Ryzen 9 5950X ||  CPU Cooler: Noctua NH-D15 Air Cooler ||  RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 32GB(4x8GB) DDR4-3600 CL18  ||  Mobo: ASUS ROG Crosshair VIII Dark Hero X570  ||  SSD: Samsung 970 EVO 1TB M.2-2280 Boot Drive/Some Games)  ||  HDD: 2X Western Digital Caviar Blue 1TB(Game Drive)  ||  GPU: ASUS TUF Gaming RX 6900XT  ||  PSU: EVGA P2 1600W  ||  Case: Corsair 5000D Airflow  ||  Mouse: Logitech G502 Hero SE RGB  ||  Keyboard: Logitech G513 Carbon RGB with GX Blue Clicky Switches  ||  Mouse Pad: MAINGEAR ASSIST XL ||  Monitor: ASUS TUF Gaming VG34VQL1B 34" 

43 minutes ago, CommanderAlex said:

Most likely thermal throttling on your GPU. Have you tried increasing the fan speed or put a cooling pad under to see if it helps with temperatures?? Laptop on a flat, solid surface with plenty of airflow to flow around?

I provide enough airflow both from under and the sides. Idk how throttling works but it doesn't go from like 100 FPS to 20 FPS suddenly it just always gives 50 FPS. I can increase fan speed but that just makes both cpu and gpu hotter.

Just now, Poseidon0029 said:

I provide enough airflow both from under and the sides. Idk how throttling works but it doesn't go from like 100 FPS to 20 FPS suddenly it just always gives 50 FPS. I can increase fan speed but that just makes both cpu and gpu hotter.

That does not make any sense whatsoever that increasing the fan speed with make the CPU and GPU hotter. This will make them cooler. Thermal throttling is still your issue here. What are your core clock speeds like? 

CPU Cooler Tier List  || Motherboard VRMs Tier List || Motherboard Beep & POST Codes || Graphics Card Tier List || PSU Tier List 

CPU: AMD Ryzen 9 5950X ||  CPU Cooler: Noctua NH-D15 Air Cooler ||  RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 32GB(4x8GB) DDR4-3600 CL18  ||  Mobo: ASUS ROG Crosshair VIII Dark Hero X570  ||  SSD: Samsung 970 EVO 1TB M.2-2280 Boot Drive/Some Games)  ||  HDD: 2X Western Digital Caviar Blue 1TB(Game Drive)  ||  GPU: ASUS TUF Gaming RX 6900XT  ||  PSU: EVGA P2 1600W  ||  Case: Corsair 5000D Airflow  ||  Mouse: Logitech G502 Hero SE RGB  ||  Keyboard: Logitech G513 Carbon RGB with GX Blue Clicky Switches  ||  Mouse Pad: MAINGEAR ASSIST XL ||  Monitor: ASUS TUF Gaming VG34VQL1B 34" 

14 minutes ago, CommanderAlex said:

That does not make any sense whatsoever that increasing the fan speed with make the CPU and GPU hotter. This will make them cooler. Thermal throttling is still your issue here. What are your core clock speeds like? 

I don't know how to check core clock speeds.

2 minutes ago, Poseidon0029 said:

I don't know how to check core clock speeds.

Download HWinfo64 and run it with what you're trying to play. Open the sensors information panel and scroll down and the GPU sensor readings will show what they are. You can also see CPU clock speeds as well.