executing csgo commands using python scrips

Rahimi0151

Hey Guys! 

I was trying to automate a set of actions in csgo for a custom game mode. i need to programmatically access the terminal in csgo (both read the terminal and also execute csgo commands in it) is there a library which can be used to do so?

the second part: if you couldn't find a better library, i found on with a big bug. can you help me debug the bugs?

i found this repository on GitHub that can be used to automate things. but the problem is it will read the whole console over the telnet protocol. and waits for the command.  meaning if any new lines were to be added to the terminal (like i someone says something in the chat and the chat will appear in the terminal logs) all the commands will be executed again. 

Typically you would do this using a sourcemod plugin or vscripts. Is there any reason you have to just use console commands?

On 11/9/2021 at 10:50 PM, elpiop said:

Typically you would do this using a sourcemod plugin or vscripts. Is there any reason you have to just use console commands?

yes actually. I'm a streamer and the price of a dedicated server (to run my own sourcemod on) in my region is like 20-40 percent of my monthly income. but price of a shared server is like 10 times less. 

I still need the interesting custom matches for the content, but this way, its like 2% of my income. 

also, this way, I can connect the script to streamelements and chat can execute commands on the fly using channel points and tips.