MSINFO32 Corrupted self repair not fixing it

Ravenbear

When I run MSINFO32 I get "Cannot collect information" . This all came to light when trying to install Battle.net while I was collecting information for a support ticket. I ran MSINFO32 and got the got the cannot collect info message.

Blizzard tech support called me and tried to help me and told me after that I needed to in contact with Microsoft.

Here Are the things I have down

1 Renamed repository and let winmgmt rebuild it

2 Reset the repository in both ways suggested.

3 Spent hours online trying any solution I could find to fix MSINFO32.exe

4 Made another admin account and tried everything I have before

5 Switched to safe mode with all but MS services off tried everything I had before

6 Did a system restore to a point before all this started

7 Did a in-place upgrade for Win 10

I am now in queue with MS support, so I thought I would ask you folks. 

Any idea on how to fix this short of a full reinstall?

Thanks for taking the time to read this and maybe help

MSINFO2.txt

I am a disabled Vet who had his hands crushed. Typing is not the easiest thing. So if I misspelled something please understand. Thank you.

Tantibus venit ades profunde tenebris ubi diabolus in ingluviem dentibus maxillas novaculam ubi angeli sulphuris accendit plorat.

CPU Intel i7 9900k Motherboard ROG Maximus XI Code RAM 64gb DDR4 3000mhz Corsair Dominator GPU RTX 2080ti FE x 2 Case Corsair GRAPHITE 780T Storage 2 Western Digital Blue 4 TB HHDs, 1tb Western Digital SSD. Seagate Barracuda 2tb Hybrid drive, and  1 Western Digital M.2 1tb PSU Corsair HX 1200 Displays 1 Samsung U28D590 28in and 1 Samsung C49hg90DMN 49 Cooling Alphacool Eiswolf GPX Pro / Alphacool Eisbaer 240

You have more patience than I have. I can have Windows reinstalled in 15 minutes and nearly all my programs reinstalled in less than an hour. When Windows gets that screwed up, you'll save a lot of time just wiping and starting over.

Good luck though if you intend to stick with it.

9 minutes ago, rickeo said:

You have more patience than I have. I can have Windows reinstalled in 15 minutes and nearly all my programs reinstalled in less than an hour. When Windows gets that screwed up, you'll save a lot of time just wiping and starting over.

Good luck though if you intend to stick with it.

I did a in-place install and that should have fixed it. Not luck.

I am a disabled Vet who had his hands crushed. Typing is not the easiest thing. So if I misspelled something please understand. Thank you.

Tantibus venit ades profunde tenebris ubi diabolus in ingluviem dentibus maxillas novaculam ubi angeli sulphuris accendit plorat.

CPU Intel i7 9900k Motherboard ROG Maximus XI Code RAM 64gb DDR4 3000mhz Corsair Dominator GPU RTX 2080ti FE x 2 Case Corsair GRAPHITE 780T Storage 2 Western Digital Blue 4 TB HHDs, 1tb Western Digital SSD. Seagate Barracuda 2tb Hybrid drive, and  1 Western Digital M.2 1tb PSU Corsair HX 1200 Displays 1 Samsung U28D590 28in and 1 Samsung C49hg90DMN 49 Cooling Alphacool Eiswolf GPX Pro / Alphacool Eisbaer 240

5 minutes ago, Ravenbear said:

I did a in-place install and that should have fixed it. Not luck.

Unless the partition was wiped, there is no guarantee of that.