I need help, im probably stupid.

evlidko

Hey, i really need your help. Recently i bought a g815 keyboard and my F1 doesnt wanna bind anywhere, in csgo i cant bind F1 anywhere, on discord i cant bind F1 anywhere, its weird, even when i have the lighting mode "ECHO press" ON, the key itself doesnt LIGHT up and all the other keys do, i know for sure the key is working, because whenever i try and pres shift, or alt and F1 the key suddenly lights up, idk what to do... please help.. im really desperate.
EDIT: in windows, whenever i press F1 it doesnt even bring up the "help menu in the browser for example, really dont know whats happening, because im 100% sure that the key is working.

No, it isn't i also have tried a different keyboard aswell, wasnt a logitech one, and i couldn't bind nor open help window in chrome aswell. 

edit: also i dont think that u can unbind keys in the softare can u ?

Okay! Just fixed IT! Anyone having this problem. If you have geforce experince keybinds set to F1 then you can't use the binds in CS for example and in windows it doesn't work aswell for some reason. thanks for the help anyway tho.