Mining problem

RookieCookie55

So i have been messing around the last 2 weeks mining and today. I had changed my settings to lower my memory clock from 8497 to 8300 and changed my clock from -505 to -510 and was getting more stable hashys. I did a remote loging from my phone and it made me log into my pc.(for some reason) usually it just pops up into the desktop, when i did there was no mining or anything going on, so i hopped on my px to check and turned my monitor on amd nothing... so i tried to start my mining and it said it was already being used. Not seeing snything i just restarted my pc. After reset i started everything up and my aourus engine didnt seem to be overcloxking anymore as i couldnt get my memory above around 6980mh/s so 7k cap with the same settings as b4. Whats going on??? Did i break a thingy on the board like a capacitor or something and thats my my memory cant go above 7k now. I also tried MSI AB and same result i went from 46 avg mh/s to 36mh/s ....like stock... so idk whats going on. 

This is the video i made b4 i shut my monitor off and left my house, to then check it on my phone about hr later (as follow up) to then do all this. Crap above when i got home.