Best fps mouse if you like a g502

ParrotPal

g502 is one of the top FPS mice of all time. If you have it and like it, why not keep it?

Community Standards | Fan Control Software

Please make sure to Quote me or @ me to see your reply!

Just because I am a Moderator does not mean I am always right. Please fact check me and verify my answer. 

"Black Out"

Ryzen 9 5900x | Full Custom Water Loop | Asus Crosshair VIII Hero (Wi-Fi) | RTX 3090 Founders | Ballistix 32gb 16-18-18-36 3600mhz 

1tb Samsung 970 Evo | 2x 2tb Crucial MX500 SSD | Fractal Design Meshify S2 | Corsair HX1200 PSU

Dedicated Streaming Rig

Ryzen 7 3700x | Asus B450-F Strix | 16gb Gskill Flare X 3200mhz | Corsair RM550x PSU | Asus Strix GTX1070 | 250gb 860 Evo m.2

Phanteks P300A |  Elgato HD60 Pro | Avermedia Live Gamer Duo | Avermedia 4k GC573 Capture Card

7 minutes ago, Skiiwee29 said:

g502 is one of the top FPS mice of the time

FTFY. Lets face it, the G502 never got the weight reduction it needs, the heft to it is too much for macro flicking.

Do you do palm or claw grip, OP?

Press quote to get a response from someone! | Check people's edited posts! | Be specific! | Trans Rights

I am human. I'm scared of the dark, and I get toothaches. My name is Frill. Don't pretend not to see me. I was born from the two of you.

1 hour ago, ParrotPal said:

I have a g502 however I want a good fps mouse

g502 Hero ?

14 hours ago, ParrotPal said:

I have a g502 however I want a good fps mouse

A FPS mouse? that's a thing?  

I used a G502 for many years, then a GPRO wired, and now a GPRO Wireless superlight. I would say it took me a little bit of adjusting but especially the superlight is better in the long run, lighter mouse makes it easier to use a lower sensitivity which is often needed for higher accuracy in FPS games. 

On 11/7/2021 at 9:17 PM, Skiiwee29 said:

g502 is one of the top FPS mice of all time. If you have it and like it, why not keep it?

Its hard to flick I play a lot of val and csgo it hurts my wrist after a couple hours

On 11/7/2021 at 9:27 PM, SorryClaire said:

FTFY. Lets face it, the G502 never got the weight reduction it needs, the heft to it is too much for macro flicking.

palm

2 hours ago, ParrotPal said:

Its hard to flick I play a lot of val and csgo it hurts my wrist after a couple hours

2 hours ago, ParrotPal said:

palm

so you need lightweight and ergo then based on this. Whats is your hand dimensions? 

A few come to mind that will likely work for you out of the box.

Glorious Model D or Model O

PWNAGE PUC Ergo

Mountain Malaku 67

Gwolves Skoll or Hati

Just because I am a Moderator does not mean I am always right. Please fact check me and verify my answer. 

"Black Out"

Ryzen 9 5900x | Full Custom Water Loop | Asus Crosshair VIII Hero (Wi-Fi) | RTX 3090 Founders | Ballistix 32gb 16-18-18-36 3600mhz 

1tb Samsung 970 Evo | 2x 2tb Crucial MX500 SSD | Fractal Design Meshify S2 | Corsair HX1200 PSU

Dedicated Streaming Rig

Ryzen 7 3700x | Asus B450-F Strix | 16gb Gskill Flare X 3200mhz | Corsair RM550x PSU | Asus Strix GTX1070 | 250gb 860 Evo m.2

Phanteks P300A |  Elgato HD60 Pro | Avermedia Live Gamer Duo | Avermedia 4k GC573 Capture Card

6 hours ago, Skiiwee29 said:

so you need lightweight and ergo then based on this. Whats is your hand dimensions? 

A few come to mind that will likely work for you out of the box.

Glorious Model D or Model O

PWNAGE PUC Ergo

Mountain Malaku 67

Gwolves Skoll or Hati

ik this is a werid question but is palm to finger and palm to thumb 

anyway the pwanage mouse looked great cheers

Just now, ParrotPal said:

ik this is a werid question but is palm to finger and palm to thumb 

anyway the pwanage mouse looked great cheers

You measure it Width wide of your palm and then from the base of your palm to the tip of your middle finger. So like my hand is 10cm wide and 19cm long. 

"Black Out"

Dedicated Streaming Rig

On 11/10/2021 at 6:37 PM, Skiiwee29 said:

You measure it Width wide of your palm and then from the base of your palm to the tip of your middle finger. So like my hand is 10cm wide and 19cm long. 

14.5 long and 8 wide

their is a mouse review channel you might like! 

This one for example is all about a sutpidly lightweight mouse. and Bad Seed does mostly FPS. 

bad sead tech has quite possible one of the most caffinated tech reviewers that looks like he's also a biker, mma guy, secret capt Lou Albono on the on season but moonlights as  Mike Beltron (a MMA ref)

18 hours ago, Betterthanever said:

you're thinking of FPS mouse? Take a look at DM1 FPS then:

"it's like it's wireless" too 😉

I use fingertip but thanks

On 11/7/2021 at 9:27 PM, SorryClaire said:

finger tip

27 minutes ago, ParrotPal said:

finger tip

So youre just hybrid gripping? I see.

Most claw grip mices that @Skiiwee29recommends would be my pick as well alongside Razer Viper (mini or regular adjust according to your hand and your grip tendency), and most Roccats being the wildcard picks.

Press quote to get a response from someone! | Check people's edited posts! | Be specific! | Trans Rights

I am human. I'm scared of the dark, and I get toothaches. My name is Frill. Don't pretend not to see me. I was born from the two of you.

5 hours ago, ParrotPal said:

finger tip

You fingertip a g502??

At 19x10 hands the model o- would be ideal for you. Its a flat non ergo shape which is what you want for fingertip. It is however the complete opposite of the g502 which is heavy and ergo shaped, so its non like the g502.

On 11/13/2021 at 11:54 PM, mousesnob said:

You fingertip a g502??

At 19x10 hands the model o- would be ideal for you. Its a flat non ergo shape which is what you want for fingertip. It is however the complete opposite of the g502 which is heavy and ergo shaped, so its non like the g502.

yes sadly I can't even reach the g shift smh

On 11/13/2021 at 7:22 PM, SorryClaire said:

So youre just hybrid gripping? I see.

Most claw grip mices that @Skiiwee29recommends would be my pick as well alongside Razer Viper (mini or regular adjust according to your hand and your grip tendency), and most Roccats being the wildcard picks.

yeah I kinda start with palm then move my palm back because I use wrist aim