amd rx 550 video card giving after effects program bug black screen flashing

before this error gave even in games, but now it stopped and it only happens in sony vegas and after effects I don't know why...(If anyone can explain it to me)

I did 2 tests , the first test I uninstalled all amd video card drivers from scratch
And I went to open the program repair at the beginning of the video and I press the right mouse button and it doesn't show the radeon symbol, because I uninstalled all the drivers
No video drivers installed ->

It worked normal notice that at the end of the video, the image appears in the after effects and can be edited by moving it so everything is ok.

Then I decided to install the most recent amd driver , I installed normal , restarted the pc and that was it
I went to open the after effects program after having installed the latest amd driver

Look at the beginning of the video I press the right mouse button and the radeon symbol appears, which means that the video card driver is installed.
With video drivers installed ->        

So I went to open the program and the black screen starts flashing and the program is already having problems

So I'll try to open the program again
And when this is not the case, the screen blinks, and the program opens normally, I put an image or video that does not appear in the program.
Precisely because the screen blinked, if it hadn't blinked, the program would be working normally.

Before to be able to stop this, I used the msi afterburner to decrease the clock, and the program worked normally, but now not even afterburne is solving anymore.
I have formatted the computer 3 times , even so it continues , there are people who say that it can be several possibilities , but I do not know ....

What can someone help me:?
what can I do?

Windows 10
i5 2310
8gb ram
amd rx 550 2gb ddr5
HD 500gb
ssd 240 kingston
Hoopson 550watt