Troubleshooting first build

I finally managed to get a full midi tower, this was my first time building a pc. I made sure to make sure that all the parts were compatible and I followed manuals when I was assembling it. However when I turned it on it and chose the default bios settings it showed the MSI pro series logo and text along with "Preparing Automatic Repair", it then either boot loops showing the automatic repair thing or will stay on it. Also when it boot loops there are graphical artefacts (maybe) (grean/red dots along the entire screen/in lines).

I've tried reseating the ram, checking all the power connections and removing the motherboard from the case to see if it was shorting.

Does anyone know what could cause this?

Here are my system specs:

Ryzen 5 5600g

MSI B550 a pro

2 x 8Gb Viper gaming Patriot ram @3200mhz

400 watt Cooler Master MWE v2 PSU

128Gb m.2 + 2TB HDD

Interesting wait what boot drive is serving as your primary one and also possibly try updating the bios might be something due to that consdierinz the graphical errors and thats due to the intergrated gpu so yeah possibly this could help also when you go to the bios what version do you have atm?

I've tried tried booting with only one of my drives (both only the m.2 and only the hdd) I’ve also flashed the bios twice to bios version 7C56vA7.

I forgot to mention that if I'm quick enough I can get to the bios configurator. From what I can tell the voltages seem stable so I don't think there's anything wrong with the power supply. I've also made sure the motherboard isn't short-circuiting.