EMUi 10 (Android 10) - Please Help!

Hello!

Looking for help regarding a Huawei P20 Pro please.

How can I charge and have a cable-USB mouse connected to this device at the same time.

It doesn't seem to accept both at the same time. I tried using this splitter USB C Splitter . It only accepts one or the other. When mouse and charger are plugged in, none works.

I don't know if this has anything to do with the Android 10 OS, not being able to protocol being charged and reverse charging a mouse at the same time.

Any advice & help would be appreciated!

Tx!

Edited by PvPs

3 hours ago, NotFakeName said:

What about have mouse connected, but charging your phone wirelessly

This model phone can only be charged via a usb c cable, it's got no wireless charging capacity :((

10 hours ago, PvPs said:

This model phone can only be charged via a usb c cable, it's got no wireless charging capacity :((

Right, sorry about that. Did You tried with USB OTG Type C HUB? But it also depends if p20 pro has software support for something like that. Did you tired connecting Bluetooth mouse instead?

8 hours ago, NotFakeName said:

Right, sorry about that. Did You tried with USB OTG Type C HUB? But it also depends if p20 pro has software support for something like that. Did you tired connecting Bluetooth mouse instead?

Hello and thanks for getting back to me. Its appreciated!

The USB C OTG, from the link above does only one or the other but not both at the same time. I want to use a cable usb c mouse and charging at the same time for the same reason I want to be able to use USB C headphones and charge my phone at the same time. The Bluetooth mouse doesnt solve my problem.