Noctua 3080Ti Mod

Tony_A

I saw the new Noctua 3070 and thought what a waste, why not put that configuration on a hot/loud card.... so I did. I'm new to 3D printing and modeling so it's not perfect but it's what I can do. So dam quiet now, I hated the 3 fans. Cooling was never an issue but it helped with that too. It's an EVGA 3080Ti FTW3 Ultra. I need to run some tests for accurate numbers but right off the bat, cooler and SO QUIET. It's chunky but so is the official Noctua version. 120mm fans are thick. Btw fans are white, camera pick them up as purple. Cheapo fans. 

20211030_154314.jpg

20211030_161200.jpg

Nice! One thing to watch out for is that the plastic can warp under high/long duration heat loads, so that's something to watch out for.

elephants

• 2 months later...

When I first saw the Noctua 3070 I had to stop and ask "Why go through so much trouble to put huge fans on a mid range GPU?" At least this is moving in the right direction.

"The Codex Electronica does not support this overclock."

• 1 month later...

Really cool project, man! My 3080 ultra ftw3 has a rattly fan that EVGA is refusing to fix, but I've got an ender 3... wondering if you'd consider sharing your design files so I can print off one of these too? Thanks!!