2 PC’s based off the same GPU, CPU and RAM (basically based off one motherboard)

SAPH3RE

I’ve been planning on setting up a dual PC setup running off one tower, where my current specs are:

GPU: 6900XT

CPU: 5900X

RAM: 32GB 3200MHz

How does one do this? I want to base the operating systems on separate SSD’s as well too.
This is more towards for gaming purposes.

I don't think this is as simple as you think its going to be. Based on your question, I think you're in for a lot of learning, troubleshooting and trial and error. 

Two separate PC's is going to be significantly easier but if you want to start down this road, you may want to start here. This is 6 years old but the basics of how this is going to work are all there. You'll be leveraging virtualization and hardware passthrough. There really isn't a way for someone to tell you exactly what you need to do in this thread, its going to involve a lot of learning and watching video's on your part to make this work. 

I also recommend the Craft Computing channel but there are going to be countless more channels that cover this kind of thing. 

Good luck!

Just now, NOV654 said:

Hm, I read his post as trying to run two PCs using the same hardware. Obviously I would 100% go with your suggestion but the OP appears to be up for a challenge. 

4 minutes ago, rickeo said:

Hm, I read his post as trying to run two PCs using the same hardware. Obviously I would 100% go with your suggestion but the OP appears to be up for a challenge. 

tbh I don't exactly understand what he wrote as well

1 minute ago, NOV654 said:

tbh I don't exactly understand what he wrote as well

Check the videos I linked if you’re curious. It’s complex and utilizes virtualization and I’m not quite sure the OP understood what he was getting himself into. 

Oh, it's pretty easy if you've got the cards that support it, and yes, you've got to use virtualization.