Issues with AMD Ryzen 3 3300u graphics driver

Garibaldy

Hi, I've encountered an issue with my laptop recently. The graphics card is causing me problems, and it seems that it is related with the graphics card. I use my laptop almost every day for studying and work and it has started to show some strange behaviors, sudden restart, freezing from time to time, and a message appear if I attempt to play any game that even dare to try to force the gpu.  

1143425909_amdissues.thumb.png.894cdc503c1d17cc634190352f815b0e.png

in this picture, let's call it fig 1, is the message in question.

also if possible please explain to me this picture (fig 2), what those conflicts means and if it would be related with the graphics card issue.

conflicts.thumb.png.ee4dd1538dc5e93fa3f34415164937ca.png

fig 2.

thanks beforehand for the help and sorry before hand for any typo I had missed to correct.

https://www.amd.com/en/support/previous-drivers/apu/amd-ryzen-processors/amd-ryzen-3-mobile-processors-radeon-vega-graphics/amd-ryzen-3-3300u

I recommend redownloading and updating radeon software and get the latest drivers for your igpu and cpu. This should help. You could also be running out of system memory. The igpu shares memory with the system so, I see you have alot of tabs open, that may be why. If you have only 4/8 gb of ram, system reserve, plus open apps leaves little to nothing for the gpu to use

4 hours ago, Cheeki said:

https://www.amd.com/en/support/previous-drivers/apu/amd-ryzen-processors/amd-ryzen-3-mobile-processors-radeon-vega-graphics/amd-ryzen-3-3300u

I recommend redownloading and updating Radeon software and get the latest drivers for your IGPU and CPU. This should help. You could also be running out of system memory. The IGPU shares memory with the system so, I see you have a lot of tabs open, that may be why. If you have only 4/8 GB of ram, system reserve, plus open apps leaves little to nothing for the GPU to use

• I have used the latest driver from MICROSOFT, hp and AMD, issue continued (win 10 and 11)
  • the laptop has 16 gigs of ram 13.9 available so even with or without paging file I shouldn't have ram shortage
  • issues described above were present in windows 10 and are also present on windows 11
  • with the latest AMD drivers I get the err D3D GFX INIT 
  • the black screen of the death sometimes appears on windows 11 (it is black) the blue one also appeared in windows 10