Case under 100$

SemiSolid1

I'am looking for a case 100$ or less with good air flow, a window, good cable management, usb 3.0, maybe something like a 300R. Trying to see what other cases are out there.

If you could list your motherboard, CPU cooler, and Power Supply, I'd be more than happy to help.

Member 4250

If you could list your motherboard' date=' CPU cooler, and Power Supply, I'd be more than happy to help.[/quote']

asrock z77 extreme 4, corsair gs700, stock cooler for now

Current Rig:

Case: CM Storm Mid Tower | Motherboard: ASUS P8Z68-V CPU: Intel i7 (1155) 2600k @ 3.4GHz | Ram: Ballistix Tracer DDR3 4x4GB GPU:  XFX HD Radeon XXX DD 6870 | Sound Card: Asus Xonar Essence STX  | Power Suply: OCZ 1000W  |  Boot Drive: 2 x WD Raptors 300GB in Raid 0 | Storage: Samsung SpinPoint T3 1TB | OS: Windows 7 Pro 64 Bit 

Project Zero (In Progress)

Case: Silverstone TJ07 I Motherboard: MSI z87-G45 Gaming | CPU: Intel i5-4570k | Ram: Ballistix Tracer DDR3 4x4GB GPU: 2X MSI R9 290X 4GB (x-fire) Sound Card: Asus Xonar Essence STX Power Supply: Corsair RM 850W | Boot Drive: Samsung 840 Evo 250GB | Cooling: Custom loop (cpu+gpu's)

#killedmywife

The COOLER MASTER HAF XB comes to mind. Linus actually did a review of this case not to long ago. BitFenix, Silverstone and Corsair all have cases in that price range that should fit your components. Other than that, you'll need to determine what your future expansions are and plan accordingly if you want to keep the case you decide to buy.

Member 4250

^Like above, CM has pretty good cases for that budget range.

I would hiiighly recommend the Cooler Master HAF 912 Advanced.

^Like above, CM has pretty good cases for that budget range.

I would hiiighly recommend the Cooler Master HAF 912 Advanced.

I agree that the Haf 912 is a great case, although cm's HAF lineup in general is very good

I think I will go with a 500R its a bit more but worth it, thanks for the suggestions!

I'm going to recommend a Shinobi Window, as that's what I have. :)

I'm going to recommend a Shinobi Window' date=' as that's what I have. :)[/quote']

love that case, especially in white!

Current rig: i5 2500k & Gtx 560ti With Filco MJ1 TKL & Neutron Gtx 120gb SSD

Buy the CM Storm Scout 2 if you want portability. If you don't care much about portability, the NZXT Phantom 410 and the BitFenix Shinobi are great options.

May the Force be with you.

300r or blackhawk

If I had one wish, I would ask for a big enough ass for the whole world to kiss

Bitfenix Shinobi all the way mate!

The first step to insanity is believing in your sanity.

Corsair 400r is just AMAZING. I was going to get the HAF 922 when I saw reviews about the 400r. Amazing case with amazing cable management!

Best ones in my opinion: Corsair 300R, Bitfenix Shinobi, Bitfenix Prodigy, NZXT. Vulcan,

My PC: Intel Core i3-3220 | Alpenföhn Civetta | XFX HD 7770 1GB | ASRock B75-Pro3-M | Kingston HyperX Blu 8GB | beQuiet PurePower L8 430W | Seagate Barracuda 7200.14 1TB | Kingston V200+ 60GB | NZXT Vulcan | Soundblaster Play Replaced by Notebook + eGPU

My Notebook:   Apple MacBook Pro Retina 13-inch, Late 2013; Core i5 4258U @2.4-2.9 Ghz, 8GB RAM, 256GB PCIe SSD, Iris Graphics 5100 + GTX 960 eGPU

My Phone: OnePlus One with CM12      Camera: Nikon D3200 + 50mm f/1.8G + Kit lenses

Corsair 300R, BitFenix Shinobi... Or the other Corsair Carbride Series cases, if you like the looks of them (personally I like the aesthetics of the 300R better than the other ones)

Anything in the Corsair Carbide series. They are very easy to build in.

I managed to get my Rosewill Thor v2 for about 80$ during black friday. However now i think its around 120$. Best sub 150$ case, awesome cable management potential. zero dust with my fan layout. Really had a blast working with it and added some custom light/LEDs. I love it and highly recommend it. Although its a bit over 100$ now.

The fractal define r4 can be had for under $100 when it's on sale.

Arc Midi R2 | Asus Maximus VII Hero | Intel i5 4690k | Asus GTX 970 Strix | Corsair H80 | Crucial M4 128gb | 8gb 1333 Mushkin Silverline | EVGA G2 750

Filko Ninja TKL Cherry MX Black | Mionix Naos | Fiio e10k | Edifier S330D | Sennheiser HD558 | Blue Snowball | Asus PA238QR | Samsung BX2250

I think I've seen fractal r4s for under 100 at Ncix and they do have a window option.

BiFenix Shinobi guy.. It's THE way to go ;) just outstanding case

CPU: Intel i7 4790K @4.8GhZ  CPU Cooler: Be Quiet! Dark Rock Pro 2  Motherboard: Gigabyte Z97 UD3H  GPU: Asus ROG RX 480 8G OC Memory: 32GB Gskill Ares 2400Mhz  Storage: 2x Crucial M4 512GB SSD (raid0)  / 1TB Seagate FireCuda SSHD Case: Phanteks Enthoo Evolv ATX PSU: EVGA SuperNOVA P2 750W  Operating System: Windows 10 Enterprise LTSB (64 bit) Other: NZXT Hue+ LED Controller with 8 LED Strips for desk and PC lighting

Buy the CM Storm Scout 2 if you want portability. If you don't care much about portability, the NZXT Phantom 410 and the BitFenix Shinobi are great options.
Have you got the Scout 2?

BitFenix Shinobi is the way to go ;) outstanding case

CPU: Intel i7 4790K @4.8GhZ  CPU Cooler: Be Quiet! Dark Rock Pro 2  Motherboard: Gigabyte Z97 UD3H  GPU: Asus ROG RX 480 8G OC Memory: 32GB Gskill Ares 2400Mhz  Storage: 2x Crucial M4 512GB SSD (raid0)  / 1TB Seagate FireCuda SSHD Case: Phanteks Enthoo Evolv ATX PSU: EVGA SuperNOVA P2 750W  Operating System: Windows 10 Enterprise LTSB (64 bit) Other: NZXT Hue+ LED Controller with 8 LED Strips for desk and PC lighting

I've got a scout 2 and I love it. Got room for closed loop water coolers, nice big metal/rubber handle on top, nice window to show you only the stuff you want to see.

May the Force be with you.