Case under 100$

SemiSolid1
Buy the CM Storm Scout 2 if you want portability. If you don't care much about portability, the NZXT Phantom 410 and the BitFenix Shinobi are great options.
I know you can mount a dual rad in the top,but can you mount the H100 in pull? I've never seen a definitive answer

You could have a look at the new Antec GX700B -- seems like a very solid case!

Buy the CM Storm Scout 2 if you want portability. If you don't care much about portability, the NZXT Phantom 410 and the BitFenix Shinobi are great options.
First of all I'm glad you know that pull is the best option. It depends largely on your motherboard. I've got a GA-990FXA-UD3 and it looks like an h100 would get in the way of the CPU Fan header. I wish you the best of luck finding out if it will work. If you tell me your board model i might be able to find out.

May the Force be with you.

Best case for your money, if you air cooling, Cooler Master HAF 912. about $60.00

The new Antec GX700, $70 approx. depending on where you live. But for that low price you lose the window, but gain an industrial/military type style. Good trade? Up to you, I guess.