Airflow help, Raidmax Enigma case

dumbfoundrunk

Hello, so my friend recently bought this PC from someone and he asked for some help with cable management and some optimal air flow. As you can see, it's a total disaster in there, pretty much all the fans are put the other way around and cables everywhere.
I was thinking to change the 3 bottom and the 2 front panel fans as intake, the one on the back panel and the other 2 that come with the water cooler as exhaust and maybe get rid of the one on the top? Or keep it as exhaust too?

Any advice is appreciated, thank you!

WhatsApp Image 2021-10-22 at 19.41.42.jpeg

24 minutes ago, dumbfoundrunk said:

Hello, so my friend recently bought this PC from someone and he asked for some help with cable management and some optimal air flow. As you can see, it's a total disaster in there, pretty much all the fans are put the other way around and cables everywhere.
I was thinking to change the 3 bottom and the 2 front panel fans as intake, the one on the back panel and the other 2 that come with the water cooler as exhaust and maybe get rid of the one on the top? Or keep it as exhaust too?

Any advice is appreciated, thank you!

WhatsApp Image 2021-10-22 at 19.41.42.jpeg

Wow ngl that thing looks like an eyesore with the crap cable management and the rainbow fans

Just take out most of the fans and prob the aio then start cable managing, once you are done with cable management put the fans and aio back

Make every single fan be intake except the aio, leave those as exhaust, also from the looks of it the original aio fans were swapped with the rgb fans from the rest of the case so they are prob not static pressure fans, i suggest swapping them with some good fans like arctic p12 (there is an argb version if you want rgbs)

Btw just looking at the mb chipset heatsink theres 990fx engraved so its using an amd fx cpu, those are literal garbage, even worse ipc than phenom ii cpus, if you cant swap out the cpu + board + ram then overclock the absolute crap out of it cause fx are good overclockers, though id suggest swapping it if you can

If you go the overclocking route, deathzone ~2.05v, absolute max "safe" volt ~1.7v, reccomended max safe volt ~1.6v, though this is assuming the cooler can handle the cpu

36 minutes ago, Somerandomtechyboi said:

Wow ngl that thing looks like an eyesore with the crap cable management and the rainbow fans

Just take out most of the fans and prob the aio then start cable managing, once you are done with cable management put the fans and aio back

Make every single fan be intake except the aio, leave those as exhaust, also from the looks of it the original aio fans were swapped with the rgb fans from the rest of the case so they are prob not static pressure fans, i suggest swapping them with some good fans like arctic p12 (there is an argb version if you want rgbs)

Btw just looking at the mb chipset heatsink theres 990fx engraved so its using an amd fx cpu, those are literal garbage, even worse ipc than phenom ii cpus, if you cant swap out the cpu + board + ram then overclock the absolute crap out of it cause fx are good overclockers, though id suggest swapping it if you can

If you go the overclocking route, deathzone ~2.05v, absolute max "safe" volt ~1.7v, reccomended max safe volt ~1.6v, though this is assuming the cooler can handle the cpu

Thanks a lot for the detailed reply, I'll suggest him to order 2 new fans for the aio and as far as the cpu, board and ram go, I doubt he'll want to upgrade for now. Will be taking a look into overclocking though.

Should I set the fan on the back panel and the one on top as intake aswell? Wouldn't there be too much positive air pressure if I set them all as intake except the aio? I'm still learning about all this and I'm just curious about your point of view, thank you!