Crosshair VIII Hero RGB not illuminating

Alrighty, so I have tried everything I can think of, but I'll keep it short. Recently I did a motherboard swap in my PC, I upgraded from an ROG Strix B450-F Gaming, to a Crosshair VIII Hero, overall a pricy investment. I got everything swapped into my case, and powered the system on, everything was in order, except for the RGB was non-existent, went into the BIOS, edited everything that needed to be changed (Fan speeds, D.O.C.P, etc.), I then checked the Aura tab to see if that was the issue, it was already set to "all on" so I exited to BIOS and booted up fully into Windows 10 64-bit, opened aura creator, and noticed the board wasn't recognized, however, it said that my B450-F Gaming was still installed, and I could add it to a color profile and everything. Then, I opened Armoury Crate, and in the Dashboard tab, it recognized that my Crosshair VIII Hero was installed, but then I click on the Aura Creator tab within Armoury Crate, and it stills says a B450-F Gaming, which really threw me through a loop. I googled what I could, made a reddit post (that mostly went un-noticed). Updated the BIOS, made sure that everything behind the shroud was connected, and still no RGB. I would like to note, that there is no RGB on the shroud above the rear IO, nor on the chipset cover. I am at a complete loss. I tried setting the color scheme to red in Aura Creator, and its still rainbow vomit. I have 12v RGB fans that are connected to one of the headers, but they are stuck in a bluish silver tone, so my RAM and AIO pump are RGB vomit, and the fans are more or less white. I have no idea what's going on, I would also like to note, the board was bought as a refurbished, all that was noted on the listing was that the bottom left corner was bent a little, and it is, however, that is the only damage I noticed. Any help would be appreciated. The list of specs are as follows:

MB: Crosshair VIII Hero

CPU: Ryzen 7 3700X

CPU Cooler: ROG Strix 240LC AIO

Fans: x6 Antec SPARK 120mm

GPU: MSI GeForce RTX 2060 Super

RAM: Trident Z Neo (2x8 GB) 3600MHz C16

PSU: ARESGAME AGK850 850W

Storage:

- 250GB Adata SU635 2.5" SSD

- 4TB Seagate Barracuda HDD

- 1TB WD Blue HDD

If there is anything I missed, feel free to let me know and I will gladly include it. If images are also required for help, I will happily take some and provide them for any chance at solving this issue. As we all know, RGB is the most essential part of any gaming PC. Thank you.

I just tested the 5v ARGB headers on the motherboard and neither of them are working either. which is a little concerning. but, I am still hopeful