GT 1030 sff best way to overclock?

OldSchoolNerdChic

I've played around a little with some of the software but didn't know enough about SLI and metric monitoring to move forward with making my moderate and old(er) GPU work a little harder. Its that cute little GT 1030 gddr5 2GB it's got great scores for its size and power consumption but, power consumption be damned I want it to work like a monster without risking too much considering it is in an older system there really isn't much to risk but currently it's my only running system. Suggestions on software and technique? It's got Windows 10 pro, 16 GB ram 4 TB memory 1.5 of which is SSD so but it is on an 1155 mobo, with a i7-880 quad core 8 thread, 3.07 to 3.6ish with turbo, it's the fastest CPU motherboard can handle for less than $200+. So I'm happy with the setup it's a light gaming and pretty serious desktop but I would like a little more out of that card if I can I'll comment suggestions welcome thanks guys and gals.

Get MSI Afterburner for overclocking GPU.

Get some benchmark like Unigine Superposition for example for quick stability testing..

You can safely max out the power limit on the card in MSI Afterburner and play with clocks a bit, then test in benchmark. If benchmark crashes or you see graphical glitches, your OC is unstable.

Usually graphics memory causes graphical  glitches and GPU clock stability issues... you won't get much of a boost from OCing a 1030 though.