Finding the Ideal AIO for a ryzen 5 5600X

Hello everyone, i built a new pc as an upgrade from my older one. They CPU i chose is the ryzen 5 5600X , i decided to give the stock fan a go to see what kinds of thermals i'll be getting and decided that i want to have a lot cooler temps. 
I want to go for a 240 mm aio, and given where i live i narrowed down my options to two choices. Either the lian li galahad 240mm or the cooler master ml240 illusion. After checking a lot of reviews and investigating, i realized that the lian li aio performs really well for it's price. However i heard a lot of complaints about the pump whine on it. 

For example check this other post to get an idea about what i'm talking about. 
https://linustechtips.com/topic/1382232-how-loud-should-be-an-aio-pump/?tab=comments#comment-15055895

Although i'm aware that the pump noise can be reduced by finding the optimal voltage to apply to the pump, i wanted to know if going for the quieter cooler master aio in this case will also be a good choice for the ryzen 5. 

So overall i wanted to know if anyone has either of those aio's for the ryzen 5 5600X what kind of temps are you experiencing, and is there a significant gap between the performance of the 240 mm lian li when comparing it to the cooler master ml 240 illusion ? 

Budget (including currency): 2200 - 2800 EGP 

Games, programs or workloads that it will be used for: General gaming as well as some light streaming/ video editing

Other details :
Case: Cooler master H500

CPU: Ryzen 5 5600X 
MB: Gigabyte Auorus pro AC 

Ram: Corsair VENGEANCE RGB PRO Black 16GB (2 x 8GB) 3600MHz CL16 DDR4

PSU: Seasonic FOCUS PLUS 750 Watt 80 Plus Gold Certified Semi Modular PSU

GPU: Gigabyte G1  Nvidia Geforce GTX 970 

Well, the top AIO's are from Arctic and EK. For a 5600x the 240mm options are perfectly fine. Can you get those in Egypt?

Unfortunately both of these vendors aren't available in Egypt yet, given the budget i'm going for the options i have are the cooler master ml240 illusion, the lian li, there's also the EVGA clc 240 and the Deepcool castle 240 EX. I can push my budget a little further and go for a 280 mm EVGA clc or maybe a 240 or a 280 NZXT kraken like the x53. But i'm not sure if that will be worth it or not. 

7 hours ago, TrigrH said:

Whatever is cheaper, they are both great for a 6 core AMD.

Would you recommend them both instead of cooler master or lian li ? 

44 minutes ago, spiritshifter said:

Would you recommend them both instead of cooler master or lian li ? 

Yes, the Evga has fantastic performance due to its higher performing fans, whilst the Deepcool unit is a really high quality unit with leak prevention technology (worse fans).

The LianLi Galahead did perform great in Gamers Nexus testing. A 5600X doesn't need a whole lot of cooling. Unless you plan to place your PC in a pure sunlight spot and perform with 40°, all of them should be enough to keep your CPU temps below 70. A 5600X could also be cooled by an air cooler. If your environment isn't the hottest place in egypt, I'd rather save the money from an AIO and go with a good air cooler instead.