year old computer wont boot... pls help

ALLCAPSJEFF
Go to solution Solved by Guest,

You can diag the board by plugging in the little speaker into the FP panel header. Your manual is so basic, it doesn't describe the FP header layout, but I'd look on the boards at FP2. If it's 4 pins wide and says "speaker", that's where you plug it in. But don't quote me on that. 

Manual- https://www.msi.com/Motherboard/support/B450M-BAZOOKA#down-manual

The speaker may have come with your case. Little round dealy with a black and red wire. 

Looks like this.

1235178675_speakerdiag.thumb.jpg.2928c83ccfe6cc2d58c44d6ef514e9c4.jpg

hi! I built this computer about a year ago and nothing has gone wrong until now i turn it on fans ramp up to full speed and no display output there are no status leds being lit up I have tried resetting the cmos, changing ram slots on the board, resetting  cpu and reapplying the thermal paste i don't know where to go from here as far as trouble shooting it help would be greatly appreciated!

specs:

CPU ryzen 5 2600

mobo msi b450 bazooka

GPU nvidia rtx 2060 super

ssd 500 GB wd black sn 750

hard drive 2tb seagate barracuda

psu corsair rm 750

You can diag the board by plugging in the little speaker into the FP panel header. Your manual is so basic, it doesn't describe the FP header layout, but I'd look on the boards at FP2. If it's 4 pins wide and says "speaker", that's where you plug it in. But don't quote me on that. 

Manual- https://www.msi.com/Motherboard/support/B450M-BAZOOKA#down-manual

The speaker may have come with your case. Little round dealy with a black and red wire. 

Looks like this.

1235178675_speakerdiag.thumb.jpg.2928c83ccfe6cc2d58c44d6ef514e9c4.jpg

thanks a lot I'll take a look tonight and see if it helps!

hey sorry to ask again but i checked all of my hardware boxes and couldn't find one of theses also couldn't find one online any idea where i could buy one of these?

found one!