Mysterious prefetching behaviour

This is by no means a serious problem but might make an interesting question for technical people.

I have star wars squadrons installed on a HD (via origin) and I don't play it frequently. Looking in resource monitor I see that the runtimebroker keeps loading the 500MB exe file into the IO cache (confirmed via RAMMAP), either from a fresh reboot or when something else has cleared the cache.

I looked in the prefetch folder with a decoding tool and I don't see any references to this file.

While this isn't a problem it is somewhat odd behaviour as it could cache any number of more useful things. Why is the runtimebroker doing this?

From Microsoft docs:

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/runtime-broker-is-using-too-much-memory-ca6ed4e3-2a36-964c-4d2e-8c93980d8a98

As explained, runtime broker is related to Store permissions handling (allow/deny access of UWP app from Microphone, camera, personal folders, location, etc.). It is not related to Preferch nor SuperFetch (SysMain) technologies.

OK I've tweaked some settings, like disabling tips, and I uninstalled some UWP apps. It seems to have stopped doing it. But I'm not sure exactly what was happening.