Thunderbolt Dock Suggestions

Calamity1911

I recently decided to upgrade to a Dell XPS 15 (2020 model, i7 10750H) and it has a couple Thunderbolt 3 ports. I was just wondering if there are any docks that offer a couple of the USB 10gbps ports (C or A connectors) or maybe even the 20gbps port. I do already have a generic USB C dock I purchased awhile ago to try Samsung Dex, but that only uses a 5gbps connection with DP/HDMI alt mode or whatever it's called.

I purchased the laptop after saving up over the summer for college, and some of the classes I am taking do require regular USB peripherals, and I have a Samsung external SSD that I backup my schoolwork to which uses the 10gbps standard, so ideally I could find a dock with at least one 10gbps port and a couple regular type A ports.

*edit* I should also add that I don't really need any display outputs. I also just stumbled across Linus' Caldigit dock video, and it looks like the Soho dock would work, although it uses a 10gbps link to the PC which isn't ideal, but also isn't a deal breaker.

Please let me know if you have any recommendations and thanks in advance